ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car is so close

ClioIII 138 S
Just got my insurance for my new 138 dynamique S. Im 18 1 yrs no claims, insur came out at £1200 didnt think its that bad for a 2.0. Pick it up next saturday. Cant wait to show it off now. Any meets in East Anglia coming up? :race::clap::cheers:

Chocolate Bar™
good quote, your extremely lucky to have such a good car at 18! i was making to do with a 0.9 litre 205 lol

ClioIII 138 S
yea, the car comes to bout 14.5k ek07 on plate :). Everyone says im lucky, i jus say im more cleverer haha :p

Lux'd Glacier White R26
138bhp from a 2.0...Thats not even "warm" imo. I'd be gutted if i had a 138 and a mate had an ST and he left me....Same sort of money and similar insurance group aren't they?

Great car for your age, i'd of got something else though....

Tys.

Cupra 300 ST 4drive
they are group 9 ins, wifes paying 26 quid a month shes 29 , they are not designed to be a hot hatch the 197 and the GT version later this year are for that, they are understated and quick, 5 th gear in the 138 is longer than 6th in the 197 and the 138s 6th is 24 odd mph for every 1000 rpm, so it will cruise all day long at 4000 rpm doing 96 mph or 70 mph at 2950 rpm, so it can maintain a high speed long distance trip at a relaxed engine speed. it produces its 143 ibs of torque low down st 3700 so its flexable as well ,book is 127mph 0-62 is 8.5 or old school 0-60 8.2 so it will keep up with traffic. i have driven it and its goes well well indeed.

ClioIII 138 S
Just on my way to pick up my baby 138, will miss the fun of my little 1.4 but upwards and onwards will post some pics later on tonight. :):race::hail::drunk::clap:

Mini Cooper S sport
Sounds good! Get some pics up of the new motor.

Just got my insurance renewal on the 182 - £326 :D