ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car

Titanium F/F 182
After going on about it for months finally got my backside into gear and bought a new car. Titanium Silver FF 182 arrive 2 weeks time. To say I cant wait is an understatement. Got it at a good price too considering its just had new tyres and a service in the last three weeks.

its the first 182 as you go down.
http://atsearch.autotrader.co.uk/WWW/cars_search.asp?nU=0&make=RENAULT&model=CLIO&min_pr=9000&max_pr=10000&postcode=wa10%206hg&miles=40&max_records=50&modelexact=1&photo=1
Sadly its too late to join you North westerners on the run up to the lakes but I'll defo be at the next meet. Oh yeah i'm the 1253 member. Just paid up!! :)

Titanium F/F 182
Forgot to say the Pug 306 in the for sale section is mine but struggling to get pics up. Any help greatly appreciated

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Good price mate well done! Can't believe the mileage for its age..

Enjoy!

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
Sokett said:
Forgot to say the Pug 306 in the for sale section is mine but struggling to get pics up. Any help greatly appreciated

You should be able to attach them now your a member.. Think its the Go Advanced bit.

Nez

White Megane R26 F1 230
I know how u feel mate, got mine last saturday and the week before i couldn't sleep.. even made excuses to go to the dealer just to look at her.

A week in and still have a childish smile when i'm driving.

Titanium F/F 182
It can only get better. Pug has been a great car, just ready for a change. Can't wait. I'll also be able understand what you guys areon about when discussing things instead of sitting on the sidelines.:rasp:

V6 Mk1/Beat/E320/Mcoupe
Sokett said:

Let us know how you would compare the 306 to the 182 after you pick it up. The 306 is also a great car.