ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car!

Clio 182
The story goes like this...

1 crashed saxo...2 months of waiting to become 19.. december 18th my 182 arrives.

This is what she looked like before fcs this year... and before anybody moc's they are fanatastic cars.

PICS OF THE 182 TO FOLLOW.

IMG_1795.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I like that saxo a lot. Fair play mate.

Last edited:
  Clio 182
cheera guys... can anybody help me with how to write text under pictures... their doesnt seem to be any space and u cant create any unless im being an idiot!?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Quite like the Saxo actually!
I got my 182 when I was 19, awesome car! How much insurance you paying? Mines modified and I'm paying £1800 with 2ncb at 19 and 3 points.

Clio 182
Quite like the Saxo actually!
I got my 182 when I was 19, awesome car! How much insurance you paying? Mines modified and I'm paying £1800 with 2ncb at 19 and 3 points.

with who??

ive only been driving a year so its £2500 if i could of waited till feb i would of been similar to that.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Adrian Flux mate.

Thats a lot for you! I wasn't going to pay over £2k for mine but it came in nicely under.
Car looks nice, wish I bought a black one :(

Partner's Astra SRi
Nice!!

With regards to the typing under a photo, have you tried pressing enter three times after posting a picture so that you can write on the second line. for example

100_1257.jpg

[enter text here]

100_1255.jpg

[enter text here]

Clio 182
100_1276.jpg

100_1290.jpg

THE PLANS:

keeping it mostly standard apart from a few things..

- Gloss Black 182's/ 16'' pro race 1.2's
- Exhaust poss milltek
- Bit of ICE
- Eibach Prolines
- General tidy up (paint badges, bulbs etc)

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
If you ask rich nicely he may have a few of his concours black gold with anthracite alloys.

That was the nuts

Dynamique Flamer
I used to drive my mums saxo, but i love my clio so much more! Got in the saxo the other day just to move it around on the drive etc and i hate it now! ;)

Tiger R6 / Saxo Vts
Saxo looked ok - I had a vts, but really liked the 15" standard wheels personally - in black they'd have been perfect. They're great little cars - highly underestimated by most people though.