ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new car!

320d
Realy good upgrade mate. Hoping to do the same myself when i'm 19 next year.

Also liked your saxo, they look very good when tastefully modded. I'm sure the 182 will follow suite.

LY V6 with Recaros
The 182 looks gorgeous, the Saxo looks nice too. I went from a VTR to a 182 aswell, fun little cars.

Clio 182
thanks for the great response guys... yeh the vtr was a great little car but im really pleased with the clio.. clio will follow similar lines to the saxo sweet but subtle.

BG 182 FF
nice an clean car m8y looks sweet:). The insurance is a bit steep though imo cheaper than the quote i got mind ya which meant i didnt buy a sport an jst kept my car for another year.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Saxo's very Tidy Indeed. Should have been a VTS though, bags more fun! ;)

Nice 182 aswell, get the wheels done black and get some carbon on it

Evo 8 MR
Without a splitter the front end looks gash. I can't believe an insurance company will actually insure a 19yo on a RS.

clio 182 sport
i agree platty i had a 03 plate black vtr brand new dropped 50mm all round sitting on 16 inch refex rims stainles magnex zorst. went to fcs 04 stunning motor.