ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new carbon bonnet has arrived :D

Civic Type -R FN2
here she is, the holes drilled for the washer jets are not big enough for the pipes so i just got to make them bit bigger doh.

Im loving how well it goes with the black though :)

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0163-1.jpg

DSCF0160-1.jpg

DSCF0162-1.jpg

Comments positive or negative welcome :)

p.s i got new cliosport number plates too.

Last edited:
  Lots of Alfas
Looks really good, bet it looks a lot better in real life. That car would look great with some double optic lights.

Turbos.
Not bad, subtle.

Those orange side repeaters really need to be shown the door, and i would ditch those Dare V2s and get some racier looking wheels, then slam it!

Civic Type -R FN2
i got it off ebay cause im poor. Im hunting for twin optics as we speak mate lol, i think it looks naff with those lights. Quite hard to find the twin optics...

Civic Type -R FN2
clio buyer got some clear sideys on the way soon as i send him the cash and i been think about getting 15s, i like the pro race 1s

just got no money now spent it all on the bonnet

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2
Looks good Ruff. I wouldn't spoil it with the plates - I can't stand them. Instead, some double optics, clear repeaters, lowered with some nicer wheels. Will look good mate :)

Chocolate Bar™
i was gonna suggest some smoked repeaters as ive got a set in the garage ;)

think if your going for carbon it really has to be on a black car, or something totally bonkers. but especially love the way the mk2 ph1 carbons are debadged as it really tidies the front end up :)

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
Really like the look of carbon bonnets. Its usually best shown off an a different coloured car to the carbon, but that looks sweet :)