ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Classic Sti

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got my fog covers painted up. Just waiting on the decals.

13239649424_1f139ba5db_z.jpg

Fog covers by cobzy1, on Flickr

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Getting the new fuel pump fitted today (255) and banging the hks panel on there while they're at it.

Was talking decats with the mechanic who's doing it and he reccomended decatting and that a remap wasn't required but there seems to be a couple of points of view on this. Some say it'll be fine and others that the car will implode!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
So much for staying standard lol... Decatting it will require a remap to be safe and to get the most from it. But you sold the ecu to do it. Personally I'd leave it be, gains wouldn't be worth the cash unlike on a uk turbo with its feeble 210bhp.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
So much for staying standard lol... Decatting it will require a remap to be safe and to get the most from it. But you sold the ecu to do it. Personally I'd leave it be, gains wouldn't be worth the cash unlike on a uk turbo with its feeble 210bhp.

Standardish! Decats easy enough to swap so may give it a shot to see if I notice any difference.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
Downpipe lets the turbo spool quicker and give some extra horses but will run lean

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hats off to you sir, your little touches have brought this car back to life.

Looks so fresh, love it. :cool:

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup
dont see many unabused standard ones like this on the road these days. looks lovely.