ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio extreme

new clio, pug 205,
hey

i have been looking at all the projects on the forum and it has made me really want to do one lol but because i dont want to invalidate my warenti i cant :( however there are little things i can do which wont affect the warenti
i no its not mega impressive but i havent seen a new clio thats had some attention yet hope you like it

DSC05316.jpg

DSC05402.jpg

DSC05404.jpg

DSC05403.jpg

DSC01203.jpg

btw i would like to get involved in some meetings or cruises so if anyone is planning one in derbyshire or close to there let me know :D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Looks cracking in white, the oe wheels refurbed in black would have looked better tho.

Not seen many white mk3's that aren't cups. Looks good.

non sport
looks really nice in white mate, lowered to hell i think and you got yourself a gorgeous motor

Mini Cooper S
Nice car mate, get rid of that Clio rear badge and colour code the handles/side strips ;)

new clio, pug 205,
lowerdsnowwhite.jpg

i agree it would look loads better lowered and i will do it when i have the funds lol

do ya think i should do it ?

btw its been done on paintshop :cheers:
:butt:

Clio 1970000000
Car looks great. Agree with others that it is a bit 'high' at the moment. Lower it and enjoy.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Lowering it would be worth violating the warranty.

A car that high belongs on an off road course, not a road!

new clio, pug 205,
bad times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid bloody pot holes buckled one of me wheels

do you think the counsel will pay out?