ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Clio Mrk 3

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
Hi all, I'm new to cliosport. Just bought a Mrk 3 2007 black clio. Have not done anything to car yet but I will do when get some cash. Did spend most of my money on my crap corsa what I just sold. Will put some photos online once I work out how to do it?! Lol

Monaco 172
Hi mate, welcome to CS, you need to upload the pics to photobucket and copy the IMG code into your thread post :)

RB 182
I'd personally go for some cheaper, subtle mods over anything too... Debadging etc. there are quite a few mk3 project on here now to get inspiration from :) and welcome

Clio MK3- Chatterbox
Hello mate

Im also a newbie ;)

I do have a thead on my mk3, have a look. Mine is also black..

Get some pics up..

​Thanks Craig

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
Still haven't got any photos up yet but will do soon. Thinking of doing a full vehicle wrap on the car changing the colour to BMW Monte Carlo blue. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375116091.790898.jpg

MK3 1.2
Welcome mate

Don't go towards performance mods as its a 1.2, your not gonna make it fast without spending more than what the cars worth.

Spend on subtle looks i.e Silvervisions, Debadging, stubby aerial, RS Grill. Then you can also spend a little more on Alloys, Coilovers/springs. colour coding.

Fair few mk3 project threads on here including mine (which is half finished)

Hope I have give you some ideas but its your car and your money so spend it how you want to.

Enjoy :D

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
Welcome mate

Don't go towards performance mods as its a 1.2, your not gonna make it fast without spending more than what the cars worth.

Spend on subtle looks i.e Silvervisions, Debadging, stubby aerial, RS Grill. Then you can also spend a little more on Alloys, Coilovers/springs. colour coding.

Fair few mk3 project threads on here including mine (which is half finished)

Hope I have give you some ideas but its your car and your money so spend it how you want to.

Enjoy :D

if have already updated the stereo, besting, Debadge and carbon fibre the diamonds. i was at the FCS looking around and saw some nice cars. I'm think of selling and going for a 197.

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
Update. As my mk 3 has everything standard on it I went with a black and orange theme. Have warped the inter plastic trim in orange. Have also debadge car and turned both diamonds into carbon fibre. When I get more cash looking to upgrade front grills to 197 and get some grey or white rims on it.

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
can anyone help me. I want to get some after market speakers for the front and back of my mk 3. I have been told that it is 13cm speakers that i need. I brought some at the weekend at halfrauds but the speakers end up being to small for the back. Is there any reason why? What are the sizes that i need for the front and back? what do anyone suggest.

Renault Clio MK3
can anyone help me. I want to get some after market speakers for the front and back of my mk 3. I have been told that it is 13cm speakers that i need. I brought some at the weekend at halfrauds but the speakers end up being to small for the back. Is there any reason why? What are the sizes that i need for the front and back? what do anyone suggest.

I'm pretty sure they are 13cm... which speakers did you buy?

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
I think the black badge makes the front look narrow & squinty

i'm think of changing them to orange as i have the inter trim in orange too. also is it possible to get the diamonds off on the rims of the standard rims so i can also make them orange too?

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
if have brought some new sliver vision bulbs for the front and back as well as side light and a RS front upper grill today.

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
fitted some xenon ice blue headlights/side lights today. They look sick on the car now. I will take a photo at some point and put up here

Clio Mrk 3 1.2 16v
muticp blue lights.jpg
Here are the blue ice lights i have got on my car. They look so much better than the yellow looking ones that was on there. They look more like HID even tho they are not

Clio mk3
Future plans for my clio.
K&N Air filter
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo.../1-4/kn-filters-57i-performance-induction-kit

Gmax Lowering spring kit
http://www.demon-tweeks.co.uk/perfo...io-05-on/gmax-lowering-spring-kit-lowers-35mm

Wind deflectors

i already got one 12" flu sub thinking of getting another one and a good amp them making a box for both subs and amp to go into so it fit nicely into my boot like it was a factory fitted box

looks like yoube done most of the things ive done to my mark 3:) looking good man

Clio Mrk3 dynamique
Looking for some help with my clio,

- I want some cheapish decent coilovers..been looking at spax and ap
- an exhaust backbox that can fit my car without me needing to change my rear bumper and obviously want it to sound good haha
- and a sub or rear speaker set up?!?!

That's probably it for now

I will post some pics up if I can