ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new clio

hi, i used 2 have a 93 Clio Rsi that was a 16V replica but got rid of it when the MOT failed on many things. now i have a new one so i thought id just up me pics 2 show u all.
Dont think there is anyone else on here with a 1.6 16v privilege is there?

Wheels being fitted: (only had this car 2 weeks)
http://davebnly.dreamhosters.com/Images/ClioW.jpg

New wheels fitted:
http://davebnly.dreamhosters.com/Images/ClioW1.jpg

Just after i had done a mini valet on it today:
http://davebnly.dreamhosters.com/Images/ClioW2.jpg

I was planning on getting it lowered 35mm within next 2 weeks.
Any ideas what else i can do to make the mods subtle but smart?

Dave (Im from burnley by the ways, hi to you all)

A well built VW

Nice motor

Advice would be to keep it subtle - a bit of colour coding , some light tints , dynamique or cup spoiler and a subtle exhaust and make sure you do lower it

Is it metallic or the flat red hard to tell in those pics ?

Red is the fastest colour ;) from a fellow red clio owner

Da

Less

Hi dave, im burnley also! Mods, silvervisions (cant really tell from those pics), colour coding perhaps? Smart spoiler, Different front grill (MS maybe?) Oh and a shorter aerial mate! lol

cheers guys, yes it is metallic,The bottom pic shows it best. Was considering having the black trim painted siler but not sure how good it wud luk on the bumpers? Probly be best in the same colour as the rest
Also black privacy glass tints, and cheers 4 the tip il try n find a 172/182 spoiler. Mite be easier than i think since i work for the same company as D Kitchens RENAULT

Da

Less

lets put it this way mate, when i was looking for my next Clio (2 years ago) they didnt have the time of day for me! I never use them now and travel over to Nic Smiths in Skipton. 100 times better customer relations IMO

haha, that sound about right, was it that old n bold sales guy by any chance? i dont like ne of them lot up there neither. the guys in parts and the mechanics r decents tho. Its always reet busy aswell thats probs 1/2 the problem

[Edited by davebnly on 8/13/2005 2:24:43 PM]

is THAT U! i sin u drivin about!
lol

Recognise the place that pic is 2, not took up brunshaw way was it?

Oh an by the way i sin the aerials like that on ebay for like £8

2004 1.2 Dynamique

Quote: Originally posted by The Big Yin on 13 August 2005
Nice motor Advice would be to keep it subtle - a bit of colour coding , some light tints , dynamique or cup spoiler and a subtle exhaust and make sure you do lower it Is it metallic or the flat red hard to tell in those pics ?
Red is the fastest colour ;) from a fellow red clio owner

Stop lying everybody knows that black is the fastest colour!!

Nice 5 door mate

wow thats strange lowered on standards! yeh it is the same colour Cherry red. Glad i picked something different!

DOES THAT SAY 1.6 16v ON THE DOOR TRIM M8Y?????
i took mine off n put just 16v ones on

At the end of the day the biggest reason i bought the car was becos its a 51 reg with 14K miles and was cheap as hell. was also owned by an old guy who died so i no it neva got thrashed, until now lol.
£4500 sound cheap? does 2 me when there supposed 2 b worth £5k-£5500 on this spec and mileage.

[Edited by davebnly on 8/15/2005 7:57:51 PM]

Mazda MX5 1.8

yeah mines a 1.6 as well

i got mine at a bargainous price of £8800 brand new which was very nice indeedy

lowered on fk coilovers + ktec exhaust + ktec ramcharger so far :D

i cant decide what colour wheels to get though which is a right pain as im the most indecisive person ever! lol