ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Clio

Renault Clio
imagempyo.jpg

This is my new Clio mk3 Expression dci 68. There are a few things I want to do to it straight away but I'm not sure where to get them from, what they're called and how much they are...
  • Sports grill
  • Silver sports bullets
  • Silver visions
  • Small ariel
  • Sports mats
  • Sports wheel trim, but I've only seen this in silver and my interior is blue because it's an Expression so it won't match.
I think that's it, I'm gunna spray the diamonds black too. Need advice on what wheels to get too, I've seen some other Renault ones, maybe the standard wheels for the sport but I'm not sure how much they are? I want to have those powder coated black too. Any help is appreciated :)

Ford Fiesta ZS 2013
So your after a blue and black look nice. Best thing as before look at some breakers yards see if they have any parts there and get them sprayed simple cheap and effective rather than spending a ton on brand new. Best thing is to look up the names and specs of the brand new parts so you get the accurate names and phone up some dealers and haggle some prices.

Renault Clio
So your after a blue and black look nice. Best thing as before look at some breakers yards see if they have any parts there and get them sprayed simple cheap and effective rather than spending a ton on brand new. Best thing is to look up the names and specs of the brand new parts so you get the accurate names and phone up some dealers and haggle some prices.

Im not sure what you mean mate, I was thinking I could just get most of it off here or from eBay?