ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Clio

Well im just waiting to get insured on my new clio.

ITs a Black 5 door 1.5 DCI Expression 1 year old 11,000 miles. (March 03).

Its got all the extras like air con, metallic paint and what ever else is extra.

Looks well nice, and ive had a test drive and it suprised me how fast and nippy it was. I thought it would be quite sluggish but its a lot better than the old 1.2.

Ill take some pictures of it and post them up its really really nice.

Only thing im not sure on yet is if its the 65 or 80 version. I personally think from the driving experiance its the 80 version as it really did suprise me as when i put my foot down it seemed bery responsive.

Quote: Originally posted by cliomk2 on 22 March 2004

im not sure on yet is if its the 65 or 80 version. I personally think from the driving experiance its the 80 version as it really did suprise me as when i put my foot down it seemed bery responsive.
Arr Ive just deleted all ym txt anyway its probably a 65 (which give 70hp stock) u can tell as the 80 has a blue i on the dci badges plus lookign under the engine they have an intercooler.

How much did you pay if u dont mind me asking?

These new diesel are very good they do feel quick due to the torque plus 75% of all hp is made as low as 2k.

You cannot tell the difference realy between the 80 and 65 aparently. The 780 mkes about 85hp stokc BTW

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by bigtommy on 23 March 2004

how can u buy a car without knowin what engines in it?????????

lol I was thinking that! It seems a bit along the lines of "I like the black car"!

no offence!

Nah my old man brought me it lol!

yeah its got the blue i if i can remember. Its round my uncles at the mo as he brought it for himself but is getting a different car as were having it off him.

my dads just paid £6200 for it i think. Thats with all the extras like air con, climate, alloys, mattalic (or however its spelt!) paint etc..

Cant wait to get insured on it. IT will be good to get back in a clio and get rid of this 1.0 corsa ive got as a curtosy car!

Volvo S60 D5

Glad you like it mate, Im well pleased with my Clio!

Im so glad I got the Clio, original first choice was a Ford luxuryKa lol!