ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new coilovers

PH1 iceburg
Just thought i'd post a few pics since having my coilovers (konigspots) fitted yesterday. Stillgot more room to go down, but there are some biatch speedbumps down my road. I'm well chuffed with it :approve:

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

PH1 iceburg
Cheers mate i mite wanna do sum arch work to go lower, i heard some peeps have modded there bumper brackets so i mite ask for sum pics to do that

TTRS & V50
Do you know how low you went ? or just did it by looks ? any trouble with slopes/bumps/sleeping policeman etc ?

PH1 iceburg
The rears have a tiny bit more thread, they said to drop it on its bum i could take the platforms out, The front have loads to go, but it is rubbing a bit on full lock. I havent got as much camber set as i did with the apex springs (-1.5). The ride is so much better though. Im guessing as with other springs the back will sag a bit after a few miles anyway

Seems to be a whole host of coilover threads this weekend, just as I'm about to get shot of mine!

Height looks good, don't be fooled by the slam brigade.

Who did your alignment?
Eye settings FTL! :(

PH1 iceburg
Seems to be a whole host of coilover threads this weekend, just as I'm about to get shot of mine!

Height looks good, don't be fooled by the slam brigade.

Who did your alignment?
Eye settings FTL! :(

Jam sport in Northampton who fitted them, had the whole kit

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
looks good but the front wheels look a bit lost, spacers might make it sit a bit better?

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Very Nice Height..... If its not been Fully 4 Wheel Alligned I'd Highly recomend you get it done ASAP as I kept putting it off thinking it can't make much difference and then I finally got it done and it was like Night and Day

BREMBO

ClioSport Club Member
  V6 Mk1, Golf GTI Mk5
That really does look spot on

Back needs to just come down a bit more