ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new CS, no not a clio sport, it's red.

The new ride,

Well after reading all the time about how the vee doesn’t handle that well & it’s not that fast really (after all it’s only a Clio) and as a few lucrative deals came together rather nicely (don't tell the tax man) I decided to myself, that I’m in need of an upgrade, so yesterday me & the gf went to collect this:approve:
mychallenge2.jpg

Please excuse one of the pics, it was taken on a phone outside her mums house, dam those 0.3 mp phone cameras!
mychallenge.jpg

The seats are nice,
mychallengeint.jpg

It’s a pretty rare beast to say the least (rarer than a vee that’s for sure lol) Anyway it’s a full Challenge, but with no stripes on it, they were a fair bit of a cost option from new, even now my cs wages just won’t stretch to the proper cost, boo:dapprove: I’m thinking of some gordini inspired ones maybe?? I think that having a couple of white lines down my car might look good??

In straight line, it’s sublime ultra quick (not that I went over 70 mph on my private runway officer)
Round the twisties it’s good, but i’m too scared to push it at the min, in fact as I was happily driving it after getting it, some turd in a 172 cup came along behind me & was pushing my ar*e end up the road, he then proceeded to overtake me & flick the v’s out of the window, unbelievable the git :mad: !!

Insurance was a bit of a mare as I’m under 30, but my dad said it was ok I could go on his as a named driver, not bad I thought.

Anyways, do I keep my old car or not ?:S I mean, it’s only a Clio after all isn’t it ??
I might start a 'test the water' thread on here soon, oiro of 8k (that's what non catergorised mk1's go for on here isn't it ??)

Hope you like it:) Thanks for looking in.

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
o know its april fools day ... could have been something a little more beliavable lol

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
Isn't April fools supposed to be tomorrow because of the Luna cycle this year? (I heard it on the Radio this morning lol)?.

I think he's just got the fotos off the tin'ternet lol.

05 Plate MG ZR 105 Trophy
You should have tried to photoshop a picture of you in the Ferrari lol... Good try though..

Although just been on another forum where the Mod had found out that as of next year A "new" law would come into force stating that "The use of a crash helmet is to be mandatory in all convertibles!" lol ;).