ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new cup 172!!!

Nimbus Clio 197

good choice mate! it would have been the choice between an older, higher mileage typre R, or this nice and fresh cup fitted with an LPG tank and 17"........ im not regretting my decision! its a cracking little car

Nimbus Clio 197

lpg is pretty good, aye! the best part is when you fill it up........ costs about 13 quid!

performance is ever so slightly down, but its hardly noticeable really, and its perfect for just driving round to work or the shop when your not bothered.

all in all im well glad i got my Cup, the same as you 007!

Nimbus Clio 197

why the 17s?! coz they were on it when i got it, and i like the look of a slightly bigger wheel! aye, that was the one indeed

RS Clio 172

gud morning all,

greetings from melbourne australia.

:D

pick up my 02 RSC172 last week :D :D :D

some pics 4 u 2 c do u :D

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/rsc172/4726421_6_m.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b348/rsc172/4726421_7_m.jpg

purchased from dealer with 57ks, dark tint, sunroof, remus sports exhaust (all dealer fitted) + renault care extended warranty til 3/2007
:cool:

the 60k is due :( so the service will cause some :mad: :devilish: :mad:

it seems u guys pay thru the nose as well :devilish:

thats it & stay safe (sleep well & dont let the bed bugs bite ;) )

e.sport

325ci sport cab 2004

Those are 15" alloys, same pattern as the normal ones but an inch smaller, maybe wrong but i do specialize in alloys wheels.

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Quote: Originally posted by MOJJO on 25 August 2005

Those are 15" alloys, same pattern as the normal ones but an inch smaller, maybe wrong but i do specialize in alloys wheels.
Yep, the Auz, NZ and South African RS cars get 15" for some reason.

Quote: Originally posted by CocoPops on 25 August 2005

Quote: Originally posted by MOJJO on 25 August 2005

Yep, the Auz, NZ and South African RS cars get 15" for some reason.

Its Because the 195/45/16 that come on the euro models didnt meet load/safety standards in those countrys, but the 182s with 205/45/16 passed

[Edited by CroClio on 25 August 2005 at 10:49am]

Get some 16" 172 or 182 rims with the 205 tyres then ;) would be odd to see an RS with a sunroof. I was under the impression the RS had extra bracing in the shell hence no sunroof?