ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new exhaust

Bit of a crappy pic from my phone and the car needs washing too...

eba00500497f00000048.jpg

I bought it from ktec, quality of the exhaust looked spot on to me.
I'll get a sound clip of it some time as it sounds very nice :evil:

I have 182 wheels, a 182 look alike exhaust, cup spoiler... maybe I should have just got a 182 lol :rolleyes:

looks reallynice mate is it the standard 182 system if so how did it fit around the 172
spare wheel or did you get it cut out cheers fella

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Hummm....The one thing that made me buy a 172 over a 182 was the fact that it didn't have exhaust's poppin out the bak...

Still looks 1/2 decent tho.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
olliee said:
looks nice, now hurry up n get a sound clip / vid :¬ P

I would imagine it would sound similar to the other exhausts produced by k-tec (Tiger)

I will get a sound clip uploaded when I have fitted my new induction kit (thats if it fits). I have had to put my standard air box on and im missing the induction roar of my viper, exhaust is helping out but it just isnt the same :(

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Ali said:
I would imagine it would sound similar to the other exhausts produced by k-tec (Tiger)

Only a few of our systems are made by Tiger. We deal with 4 different companies in total.

David.

that wiked mate i didnt know you could do that to the standard 172 mmmmmmm mine is a mk2 like yours but 51 plate would it still fit?? are these classed as a performance exhaust then stainless steel? would you get much bhp increase cheers mate looks ace

K-Tec Racing said:
Only a few of our systems are made by Tiger. We deal with 4 different companies in total.

David.

Hi Dave,

I think It was you who I talked to on the phone, Thanks for getting the exhaust to me in time your a star! :star:

K-Tec Racing

ClioSport Trader
  172LBT-172HBT-197-R2
Gaz, no problem mate.

I would expect to see a few bhp from these systems and this particular system was developed more for its look. The fact is is well constructed from stainless steel and of a more free flowing desgn than te original is a bonus.

The Club discount of 5% applies to all of our parts that are not on special offer.

David.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
K-Tec Racing said:
Gaz, no problem mate.

I would expect to see a few bhp from these systems and this particular system was developed more for its look. The fact is is well constructed from stainless steel and of a more free flowing desgn than te original is a bonus.

The Club discount of 5% applies to all of our parts that are not on special offer.

David.

2.1 Bhp to be exact david. ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
K-Tec Racing said:

David.

Apologies for that David...i stand corrected. I've got the stealth and it's a lovely note. :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
K-Tec Racing said:
I need to come on the forum more often. It seems you guys know more about our parts than I do.

David.

Indeed. ;)

For the money i was happy with any gain. The best zorst's on the market for 1k plus may give 5bhp.