ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Forester Sti

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Tucked up in the garage.

7CCEE850-E171-488A-8C6E-4C95ED07FF19.jpeg

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
That's amazing, great buy! The reliability of the engines put me off but a lot of that could be intenet bs?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
That's amazing, great buy! The reliability of the engines put me off but a lot of that could be intenet bs?

There are some horror stories out there but this has had some ‘preventive’ work done on it with a head skim, new head gasket and arp head bolts. It’s also had the clutch and cambelt done recently so I’m hoping they’re a few bills that Iwon’t have to worry about.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
There are some horror stories out there but this has had some ‘preventive’ work done on it with a head skim, new head gasket and arp head bolts. It’s also had the clutch and cambelt done recently so I’m hoping they’re a few bills that Iwon’t have to worry about.

Fair enough yeah. I was told similar by people/the internet before buying the 335, but with preventative measures and good maintenance, you're fine.