ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new German beast just washed and waxed

Thought Id take some of my own pics quickly after clean my new Audi A3 I got last week :)

It is the 2.0 T FSi, so pretty rapido! I choose the 5 door over the the 3 door as I prefer the looks, which is odd as I have always preferred 3 door, must be getting old!

Managed to find one with the full S line leather which makes the interior IMO.

Mods planned: Bluefin Chip and possibly lowering a tad once the warranty runs out! Thoughts:

2-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

3-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
all joking aside, my mates just got his bright red S3 sportback, and your pictures do the car no justice. Looks so much better in the flesh.

Nice one mate.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
I think the fastback version looks good

However the 3 door has mahoosive doors as it is

RDH

ClioSport Club Member
Can I ask what you prefer in the looks of the 5 door over the 3? As I personally can't stand the look of the 5 door and if I were buying it would be 3 door or another car.

Love the interior.

3 door just doesn't do it for me. Aleady owned a 3 door a3 last year. The sportback is a completely different car to the 3 door. Like I said must be an old 23 year old as I think the 5 door just looks so much better and more planted than than the 3 door version. :) each to their own but I have never been known to follow the crowd x

MCS R56
Very nice but just too big, for an A3. The quality is just fantastic in these things, especially stepping out a Clio into one!

seriously nice car..i know you dont care but 3 door does look nicer imo

so is it the same engine as the mk5 golf gti?