ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new GTi

106 GTi
Collected last night - swirled to hell so I am off to get cracking on it ready for Combe tomorrow.

One before pic lol

gti.jpg

E90
when you said Gti I thought you meant you were getting a proper car at last and not french s.hite, Nice though I like those

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
tideeeeeeeey boyo. looks a peach. hope you're not going to mollestit too much!not many standards around now

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
like these, very tuneable little cars, my mate had one in White (pretty rare) but he maxpooeed it up unfortunately.

Burgandy 174 sport t
get an exhaust and filter on it then a set of billies job done and it will paste most 1*2's out there.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Gorgeous.... If I needed to free up some cash then I'd be on the Hunt for 1 of these

106 GTi
are you selling the 182 :(

love 106 Gtis now!

Yes looks that way, was waiting to get the 106 home.

Very nice Rich. I look forward to seeing it.

Which car gets the garage?

182 is in it till it is gone, I have an issue that the 106 mirrors dont fold in so it may be a squeeze to even get it in as every other car has needed to go close up to the wall to get down the side of it and get out.

How long did it take you to find it Rich ??

Alex, it will have the half seats in it, they same in around S reg.

106 GTi
Cheers all

Reminds me of my old one, though it was China blue.

Looks good, more fun to drive?

Much more go kart like, feels a touch more fun, seating position blows the clio away, not to pleased with the brakes, feel very weak, and only close inspection today the rad is looking nearly dead so after the abuse it got last night I need to get that changed.

when you said Gti I thought you meant you were getting a proper car at last and not french s.hite, Nice though I like those

lol!

tideeeeeeeey boyo. looks a peach. hope you're not going to mollestit too much!not many standards around now

Might actually modify a car for once, pugsport, induction kit, lower it slightly and a set of sppedlines !

Nice one :) How long did it take you to find it ? As I know your were looking for ages for a decent one.

Hunting since Xmas, not really he ideal car i wanted mileage wise but the condition in general is ok for a 8 year old car.

Need to do a few jobs on it Newms, but it is ok.

Removed most of the swirls today on the main panels they looked crap under halogens worse than they looked in the shell garage last night!!! Need to do the plastics at some point.

Will take some pics at Combe of the car tomorrow, still needs lost more time on it.

106 GTi
That looks very tidy, whats the mileage on it and has it got the half leather interior?

63K, half leather as it is a 2000 car. Last of the models before they put the crap leather and alcantara seats with airbags and being W plate means no £300 quid d a year tax like the 51-03 plates I originally wanted.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
Nice one Rich... I miss my old VTS! So Raw and like you said, so go kart like :dapprove:

That looks very tidy, whats the mileage on it and has it got the half leather interior?

63K, half leather as it is a 2000 car. Last of the models before they put the crap leather and alcantara seats with airbags and being W plate means no £300 quid d a year tax like the 51-03 plates I originally wanted.

Ah fair enough, im not to familiar on these, looks in good shape though and a lovely colour. My next car will be pre- March 1st 2001, bloody lupo is September 2001 :mad:

106 GTi
Fair play, a four month wait:dapprove: sod that. Pics up when you give it the Rich treatment please :cool:

Just a case of keeping looking !

(Exterior) Treatment is almost done, spent all day on it - will try and get pics over the weekend

visualize whirled pe
I like it rich. Will be good to see the photo's when you've worked your magic on it.

I know what you mean about the tax banding versus vehicle age. Finding the right car is a pain. Anthracite speedlines would go nice with that colour.