ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Inferno Twin Cup Pack 182

So I have been wanting to buy my first Clio Sport for about 8 months now and finally I have bought a 182 Inferno with both cup packs. I'm picking it up later this week, what do you guys think?

66964_10151451104068050_617397196_n.jpg
555326_10151451103288050_1378170214_n.jpg

485105_10151451103733050_1033470155_n.jpg

Nah it wasn't. i bought it off a guy just past Basildon. There were two for sale on Gumtree. Rang this guy straight away and he told me everything about it so he knew what he was talking about and sounded like he had looked after it. Other guy was in Birmingham didnt know much about the car so i didnt risk it.

markerboy2002

East Of England - Norfolk
ClioSport Area Rep
  Liquid Yellow 182
Hmm I don't know, it looks a bit off to me (after viewing it with you yesterday) :p

Fiesta ST200
Careful with this one mate. I went to view it before you have.

The passengers side door has had a LOT of paintwork. There is a chunk out of the top of the rear quarter. (Where the top corner of the door sits). In fact the car has had a lot of paintwork in general. You can physically see the difference in colour especially on the near side door/quarter panel.

The service history is very suspicious too. 80% of the invoices have things crossed out with permanent marker.

Not trying to put you off mate. Just a heads up for what sort of car it is. I don't want you to be disappointed.

Alex

Careful with this one mate. I went to view it before you have.

The passengers side door has had a LOT of paintwork. There is a chunk out of the top of the rear quarter. (Where the top corner of the door sits). In fact the car has had a lot of paintwork in general. You can physically see the difference in colour especially on the near side door/quarter panel.

The service history is very suspicious too. 80% of the invoices have things crossed out with permanent marker.

Not trying to put you off mate. Just a heads up for what sort of car it is. I don't want you to be disappointed.

Alex

Hey man, yeah we noticed the lil ding in the passenger door, easily pressed out. We noticed the front bumper has a couple of chips and the lacker peeling off in two places but thats easily repaired. passenger door hitting the frame noticed that too thats possibly due to the previous owner having the door off at somepoint and not fitting it back on properly so it sits a lil lower but again thats easily done. i did notice the black lines through the history, i didnt see anything on any of the service/mot itself just on important info like address and contact number was there something major you spotted? Tbh its a car that needs a small amount of attention but its alot better than anything ive seen so far and for the price. there have been a lot of dogs in the area where i live so to find a car in this condition is good.

cheers for the heads up tho pal! if theres anything else about it drop me a pm =]

Fiesta ST200
Hey man, yeah we noticed the lil ding in the passenger door, easily pressed out. We noticed the front bumper has a couple of chips and the lacker peeling off in two places but thats easily repaired. passenger door hitting the frame noticed that too thats possibly due to the previous owner having the door off at somepoint and not fitting it back on properly so it sits a lil lower but again thats easily done. i did notice the black lines through the history, i didnt see anything on any of the service/mot itself just on important info like address and contact number was there something major you spotted? Tbh its a car that needs a small amount of attention but its alot better than anything ive seen so far and for the price. there have been a lot of dogs in the area where i live so to find a car in this condition is good.

cheers for the heads up tho pal! if theres anything else about it drop me a pm =]

No probs mate :) glad your pleased with it! :)

No probs mate :) glad your pleased with it! :)

My house mate Markerboy2002 and his wife have clio sports and have been teasing me with them for over a year now been wanting one since last summer. He has a Liquid Yellow 182 and she has a Racing Blue Cup. So to have an inferno in the lineup outside the house as well is gonnna be a pretty picture =]

Fiesta ST200
My house mate Markerboy2002 and his wife have clio sports and have been teasing me with them for over a year now been wanting one since last summer. He has a Liquid Yellow 182 and she has a Racing Blue Cup. So to have an inferno in the lineup outside the house as well is gonnna be a pretty picture =]

That would look awesome, shame your not closer to me as I have petrol blue! :)