ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new leather retrim..mmmmmmm

ValverInBits
Well done mate. Your right if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well. If you had 1k to spend, then that's not such a bad way to spend it. Although the returns come sale time will be abismal :(

Love the retrim, nice taste. Very well done.

woooooow thats alot of £££££
Top job thou looks ace!

:approve:

now off to buy leather, needle and some thread and dump it on mother :D see how she gets on :D lol

PMSL:D

Worth it though. It looks ace :)

Well done mate. Your right if a jobs worth doing, it's worth doing well. If you had 1k to spend, then that's not such a bad way to spend it. Although the returns come sale time will be abismal :(

Love the retrim, nice taste. Very well done.

not expecting to make much on it really..Im doing it for myself tbh:)

Bet that wasn't cheap!

nope;)

Never above 25mpg
Top job tbh!! If i had the cash Id love to employ the same sort of thing on my car!! Hope you get many miles of motorway comfort out of them ;)

EP3 Civic Type R
Alan- each to there own eh lol!

There's a place that does excellent re-trimming (did my friends Skoda Fabia) full interior, 2 colour leather for £700... and it's absolutely bob on, 18months down the line.

Seat Surgeons in York is the place.

It looks bloody good, but over 1k- OUCH

I live down south..everything is more expensive;)
Like I said before..could have got it cheaper..but the quality is nothing near as good.

Sorry- wasn't knocking your choice of place to do the seats... it was just for any of us tight northerners who wanted simalar. 1k, for a leather retrim isn't bad at all. I'd say 'ouch' it it had been £100- I'm skint right now!

I live down south..everything is more expensive;)
Like I said before..could have got it cheaper..but the quality is nothing near as good.

Sorry- wasn't knocking your choice of place to do the seats... it was just for any of us tight northerners who wanted simalar. 1k, for a leather retrim isn't bad at all. I'd say 'ouch' it it had been £100- I'm skint right now!

Dont worry..didnt think you was:)

RB 182 Special.
From the photos that quality of the work looks flawless. Well done to the guys that trimmed it, I bet you're over the moon with it!

Oh Ali get with the program!!!

ooops, ok i found it...Ouch not cheap. I'd rather recaro's and just a retrimmed bench to match!

lol..had that all the way through;)
Did think of some buckets but not really what I wanted.

From the photos that quality of the work looks flawless. Well done to the guys that trimmed it, I bet you're over the moon with it!

Yep he done a wicked job..seen his work at VW shows and knew I had to get him to do it :)

Golf R
hmmm, wonder if they'll do a slightly cheaper job for a retrim on the R27... Pinky - were the other prices you quoted from the same company or different ones?

Cheers chicken:)

hmmm, wonder if they'll do a slightly cheaper job for a retrim on the R27... Pinky - were the other prices you quoted from the same company or different ones?

Got quoted for just the seats and headrests..but then I decided I wanted all 4 door cards the gear shift gater and the 2 air bag strip things..oh and then the embroidery on the 2 front seats and the airbag sign.
Just the seats are £850 + vat which makes them £998. £45 for the embroidery and a few hundred for the rest.
So a bit expensive but I think it was well worth it for the job he done.
Some might think I am mad..and you'll be right..lol.;)

172 cup
That looks ace hun very nice indeed, think Ive seen some of this work before at the VW show's saw a complete re-trim in pink :S but looked ace even if it was Pink.........

I wish I had loads of money :dapprove:

Ill look forward to seeing it at FCS

That looks ace hun very nice indeed, think Ive seen some of this work before at the VW show's saw a complete re-trim in pink :S but looked ace even if it was Pink.........

I wish I had loads of money :dapprove:

Ill look forward to seeing it at FCS

Yep thats where I saw his stuff..at VW shows...always gets best interior awards.
lol @ the pink retrim..each to their own..and very different I suppose.
See you sunday :D

Looks really nice!

Thank you :)

well Smart :p

Cheers :)

jesus, surely thats recaro money? not keen on the clio logo, looks a bit cheap

oy you I paid £45 extra for that logo..lol:rasp:

Mk2 ph1 clio
I see a clio with a very similar retrim almost every day when i park up for work (MetroCentre gateshead) and always wondered how much it costs! Didnt realise it was so expensive!

Looks the mutts plums though!

'14 Touareg, '14 GTi
Looks like a fantastic finish to me...
When I had my mk4 astra retrimmed in 2 tone grade A german leather - it weighed in at £1750 iirc. Have to pay for the leather and quality of workmanship imo.

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
I see a clio with a very similar retrim almost every day when i park up for work (MetroCentre gateshead) and always wondered how much it costs! Didnt realise it was so expensive!

that might not be leather im sure they make a model of clio with seats the same but cloth

Dont suppose it has the Renault diamond in the seats??

Thanks everyone eles:D

C

Cupster

They are the same as the 1*2 interior except the headrests...sport styleee.

Exactly! for the cash you splashed you should have started with decent seats! Gonna be painful when the shat renault release system starts failing. Can't knock the workmanship though!

They are the same as the 1*2 interior except the headrests...sport styleee.

Exactly! for the cash you splashed you should have started with decent seats! Gonna be painful when the shat renault release system starts failing. Can't knock the workmanship though!

I like the seats though..and whats the point of getting new seats just to retrim them.
As with the Dub scene I am going for the OEM look.
At the end of the day..I am more than happy with them...and thats what matters:)

05 IO 182 cup
stunning - seats and door cards look awesome really professional job, would have sprayed the dash inserts as its a touch overkill on the cow skin but hey thats just personal taste - i dont mind paying any amount as long as the results are worth it , and yours looks the part

bin the halfrauds mats, you should have got in for the group buy for the Justmatz