ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Liquid Yellow 197 F1 team clio.

PH2 172
I picked up my new Liquid Yellow 197 F1 team clio R27 saturday morning its number 055/500 and i have just took some snaps of it shame the sun wasnt out. So here it is hope you like it comments welcome i will be going to FCS this year.

004-1.jpg

005-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

PH2 172
hows it compare to the cup mate. love it btw :)

I would say the cup was much more responsive lower down in the power but top end it really is better and is so much smoother and nicer to drive and alot more roomier inside loving the recaro seats. But overall i prefer the 197 love it. well worth the wait

200 Gordini
I would say the cup was much more responsive lower down in the power but top end it really is better and is so much smoother and nicer to drive and alot more roomier inside loving the recaro seats. But overall i prefer the 197 love it. well worth the wait

What about in the twisties?

PH2 172
Cheers ash im loving every minute of it.

I am going to upgrade to silvervisions this week and also looking at the cup spolier for it.

ff 182
the cup was more responsive low down in the power....surely that cant be right my 172 didnt have nothing below 5k lol ...great looking car btw

PH2 172
the cup was more responsive low down in the power....surely that cant be right my 172 didnt have nothing below 5k lol ...great looking car btw

What i mean is when i put my foot down in the cup it was like a rocket took of. But in the 197 you put your foot down and it dosnt seem as quick it could be because its alot smoother and newer im not to sure but still very fast.

Thanks for all the comments people

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
  Swift Sport
So you got it in the end then!

Looks lush, only thing I'd change is the headlights!

Very nice :)

Italian 3.2 V6
Don't forget 20-25mm spacers.. Sets the car of nicely!! My cuzing did that to his and made such a brilliant difference!!

That is stunning tho! Best colour IMO!

Don't forget 20-25mm spacers.. Sets the car of nicely!! My cuzing did that to his and made such a brilliant difference!!

That is stunning tho! Best colour IMO!

Indeed it looks better, but why mess with the perfect geometry which Renault spent millions developing?

Italian 3.2 V6
Surely in theory it should improve it as it gives a better n wider track!... Even if it didn't improve it, I would hardly think it would mess the handling up much.. I dno.. LOL.

Peddled device
Very nice...glad the change from the 182 was a postive one :)

Love the details...painted brakes,air vents...and you DO need that spoiler ;)