ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new MeganeF1 ,No.391

Porsche Boxster987S
Struggles in the wet... obviously like, dry is no problem in the gears you really use, you don't need 2nd it's no good, pulls hard in 3rd from 40.

Some say an intercooler helps it if you're on track etc, but if it were me for road use i'd save the money tbh.

cool , the plan is to get some samco hoses , stage 2 map with new injectors and itg filter.

get a decent exhaust, FMIC and the stage 2 and your sorted.

:approve:

see above^^^;)

You got a booster seat Paul? ;) x

plenty fae you:slap: xx

1.6 16v
Whats the standard suspension like? Is the handling good? how much roll is their?

Sorry about the questions, really thinking about these for next car and should have come down in price in a year or so because of new meg. I hope lol

Steve

Porsche Boxster987S
suspension is good. Quite harsh but thats because they come with eibachs as standard (only found that out yesterday:eek:). It handles very well but not as well as the 182 obviously. Ive not been brave enough to properly 'test' it out in the corners yet as im still getting used to the size of the car. I think they will come down in price but not a massive amount. There seems to be very little body roll too.

Have a look over on meganesport.net. Very useful site.