ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Monaro

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I bought this.

I shouldn’t have, but it’s quite a lot cheaper than a vxr8 and I still get some v8 thrills. I also quite like how these have got a bit more of a retro feel to them.

It’s got BC Coilovers, AAS exhaust, a k and n filter and that’s about it. 85k and service history.

Obligatory £1.50 per litre A1 filling picture. I’ll get some more when I’ve given it a wash.

D8776663-ADEE-45EA-BE7D-D7112C50B533.jpeg

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
I can't help but like all of these purchases but at the same time have a wager with myself to say when it will be gone by.

I give this one 3 months.

Donny_Dog

ClioSport Club Member
  Jim's rejects
334 bhp? cult V8, with mods, for the price of an Astra VXR Nürburgring.
It's no Volvo though.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
What was the price?

People aren't paying good money for Astra's are they?

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
You probably could if you didn't spend so much on swapping insurance about, tax, and petrol/train tickets.

That’s a lot of insurance and I never tax them until the 1st of the month, which has meant I haven’t had to tax the Leon or the vxr8. I make a stand when I know the previous owner has paid for Tay month already.