ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new motor - Fiesta ZS

Clio MK 4
I do find i have to really push it into reverse now and again . probably a fiesta thing. Maybe it shakes because you havn't got it fully in

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I do find i have to really push it into reverse now and again . probably a fiesta thing. Maybe it shakes because you havn't got it fully in

I have the same problem with mine at times, I just lift of clutch and try again. You have to be abit paitent with the clutch when putting it in reverse just leave it for a few seconds then it should engage fine.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Well i mean it makes a grating noise as i select reverse, and a loud one too. take it out of reverse off clutch repeat over and over and it still does it

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Yea mine does it, I normally have to leave my foot on the clutch for about 3-5 seconds and it goes in fine.

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf
alot of fiesta's do this i find putting them in another gear then in reverse they are fine.

Very tempted by one of these myself but the TDCI Zetec-s. Would prob have to be in black or red myself.

The TDCI is a lovely looking car, well equipt (same as yours) and does stupid miles to the gallon! Not too slow either nice with abit of torque and remap will see them do 0-60 in 10secs.

Amazing for a car that does 53mpg urban, 72 extra urban and insurance group 6!

fullcar11024x556.jpg

4274_179401175013_743790013_6966279_5445289_n.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yep diesel certainly is more economical, probably should have gone diesel myself doing 500/600 miles a week. That red one in top pic looks clean as fcuk.

More pics in another up to date thread of mine if you're interested.

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Don't buy a black one if you like to keep your car looking clean 247 .... Mine looks great after a clean but give it a day and it then becomes filthy again showing off any little scratch :( I wish I had gone for Red or White.

F56 MINI Cooper S
Don't buy a black one if you like to keep your car looking clean 247 .... Mine looks great after a clean but give it a day and it then becomes filthy again showing off any little scratch :( I wish I had gone for Red or White.

Sea grey is just the same! Arse end seems to get dirty after a couple of miles, nightmare if its been wet on the ground. White is awesome although hard to come by

F56 MINI Cooper S
Got my lass a black zs tdci last week. Fantastic car.
Handles well and its fairly quick. Faster than the stats would have you believe.
59 mpg too :)

Amazing mpg really considering they are only just slower (apparently). Double the amount of miles to a tank :dapprove: