ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new motor - Fiesta ZS

F56 MINI Cooper S
Picked up my new Fiesta Zetec S tonight. Its a 2007 ZS in Sea Grey with 16k on the clock. 1 years warranty and MOT. Drives really well, just filled up with fuel, it goes really well. Traded in my Clio, got a crap price for it but couldnt really turn this one down due to it being in mint condition, full leather, best colour etc.

Heres a few quick pics of it on my drive after just getting it home.

Jordisbeast005-1.gif

Jordisbeast006-1.gif

Jordisbeast007.gif

Jordisbeast008.gif

120d M Sport
Smart motor. Think it was a wise idea to change your mind again...

As for mods I'd stick with Ford OEM stuff like armrest, Sony stereo and maybe a set of Eibach Proline springs!

Suzuki Ignis Sport
Usually like these Fiestas, but those pictures don't do it justice! Not sure why tho!

Must be massive upgrade for u from a 1.2 Clio! =))

F56 MINI Cooper S
Smart motor. Think it was a wise idea to change your mind again...

As for mods I'd stick with Ford OEM stuff like armrest, Sony stereo and maybe a set of Eibach Proline springs!
Yeah finally made my mind up on this, once turned the first one down I still found myself looking at them, so just come across this beauty and thought I'd go for it.

F56 MINI Cooper S
As for the pics, I'm not the best at taking pics lol plus I thought they come out a bit blurry, esp an interior shot that I took.

After seeing all of the other colours, this is deffo the best colour too! IMO!

For some reason just does nothing for me.

Nice upgrade for sure though lad. Enjoy. Could do with a lowering. Would make a HUGE difference to the appearance tbh.

PH1 iceburg
I had one of these great little motor, until my ex stacked into the back of a lorry.

Good springs/coilovers and escos wheels and it will look perfect

Ph1 172 + Combo van
Nice upgrade dude! Really love the look of these.

Coilovers would be the only thing id fit IMO.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Just remember you have a better gearbox than any 1*2! ;)

Fact!

F56 MINI Cooper S
Thanks lads for comments. Gave her a wash yesterday and got some more pics. Athough it is filthy again now!

Jordisbeast015.jpg

Jordisbeast014-1.gif

Jordisbeast013-1.gif

Jordisbeast012.gif

F56 MINI Cooper S
Ye new pics are better although they seem more blurry for some reason. Took another interior shot but I upload it and it looks blurry, maybe the settings on the camera or something.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Great choice IMO. Best warm hatch about. Tbh unless you get very decent stuff, and pay to have it correctly setup, I'd leave the suspension alone n

S23

The Cleee-O
Awesome car! Love the colour mate, my fave for the Fezza's. Hope you enjoy it, newer pics show it a bit better too :rasp:

F56 MINI Cooper S
Cheers! Yeah tis a lovely colour, though just as hard to keep clean as black!

Glad I held out for Sea Grey, rather than Silver or Black.

LY 182
Had a black and always wished I'd gone sea grey it's a lot nicer!

Great cars. I'd say colour coded, side skirts and lowered on some Eibach's (Ford approved).

F56 MINI Cooper S
Yeah I have they come out a bit blurry, i shall upload it now though

yeah may lower on eibachs, see they do either 35mm or 40mm ones?!

Clio MK 4
Nice mate!! I just got one a month ago and think they are great little cars. How much did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking.

you got any plans?

Here's mine. I'm just going to colour code, light tints and sort the front lights out as i hate the yellowness lol

IMGP0417.jpg

IMGP0408.jpg

F56 MINI Cooper S
Nice mate!! I just got one a month ago and think they are great little cars. How much did you pay for yours if you dont mind me asking.

you got any plans?

Here's mine. I'm just going to colour code, light tints and sort the front lights out as i hate the yellowness lol

Yeah they are really good cars, nice and nimble. I paid £7,250 for mine. Didnt think that was bad atall considering the spec and condition it is in.

I would like to lower it in the future, eibach 40mm I think. just gonna keep it simple with subtle mods as I did with my clio.

How much you pay, what reg is it?

Clio MK 4
i had a clio as well before this :D was a 172 which got written off by someone and so took a step down to save a few pennies for the time being. really miss my 172 :(

But i am glad i got the zs. nothing else i wanted in the same range. Mine is a 56 plate, 26k on the clock and i got it for 5.2k

Clio MK 4
it was at 5.5 which was already cheap but i offered 5.2 thinking they'll make me go up to 5.3 but they accepted straight away. wish i offered 5k now lol. had it hpi checked and was fine and had it fully serviced and checked which went through all fine. so guess i got lucky

F56 MINI Cooper S
Nice deal.

I am having some problem with my reverse gear, seems it doesnt like going in reverse every now and again, kind of clunks and the car shakes. Only does it in reverse though?!