ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New (old) Ford Orion.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not coming mate. It's my sons birthday party. We originally had it on sunday afternoon, but Alfs best mate couldn't make it so we had to re-arrange it. Saturday was the only day we could get it in. :(

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
So today I took it for an mot....

I've not driven it properly since 1st march. I've started it and driven it to work maybe twice but that's it. It's sat outside, in the rain, since then.

I got in it this morning, inside is bone dry, still with Hoover marks on the carpets.... I turned the key and it fired up first time!!!! :D

It failed the mot though. :-(

N/s headlight aim and a bulge on the inside of the n/s rear tyre. BOOM!!

They don't make them like they used to.

I f**king love this car.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Rob, it's adjustable. All done now, being re-tested tomorrow after I fit a new tyre.

Chip, beach??! You've lost me.

That ebay ad was bloody awesome - I can't believe you found this one in Essux!! Wow man that's a turn up!!

Daniel I'll fire you a message now you gimp.

Petrol Blue 182.
That ebay ad was bloody awesome - I can't believe you found this one in Essux!! Wow man that's a turn up!!

Daniel I'll fire you a message now you gimp.

Bloody hell! not seen a post from you in years!

Good work Daniel, saw a white one on the road the other day and just had to clap.

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
Nice work Daniel :approve:

Had one of these same colour f plate too back in the day !!

Thought it was mine at first F489 SHU was mine weird !!

Will have a look in loft see if i have any bits left over for ya ;)

Last edited:
Any updates ?

I think it looks OK standard. I looked at the turbo'd Grey one on the link & as nice as it was, it just looked a bit odd. If it were an RS Turbo it would look way better.