ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new one 172

clio 172 phase 2
bought this standard and after just over a week it looks like this
DSCF1031.jpg

DSCF1032.jpg

DSCF1033.jpg

DSCF1034.jpg

DSCF1035.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1039.jpg

DSCF1040.jpg

DSCF1041.jpg

fitted with a oreca group n race exhaust, omp front and rear braces, omp steering wheel, saxo show cage made to fit, projector headlights, new rear lights, v-max coilovers, cades eros 16" alloys, so far lol more to come

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Lights and stickers need to go in the bin immediately.

The rest looks tidy!

Edit: is that cage even bolted in?

RB 182 FF
+1 for terrible lights and stickers but I love iceburg 172's so good choice there and the wheels are nice.:approve:

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I'm not a fan but it's not my car at the end of the day.

Ive never been able to get on with the macrae and senna stickers.

A few
I like the car, I think the front lights really suits it with the silver. Alloys are really nice but I agree with others about the rear lights and stickers. Its your car mate and if thats how you like it then fair play. I also dislike the exhaust but I think Iceburg is the best colour for 172 and 182 (my opinion of course).

As others have said, I think it would look great with standard rear lights, new plates and a cup splitter. Alloys are really nice, and the car seems to sit perfect on them.

Astra (H) VXR
I like it apart from rear lights and stickers... Front lights look cool and suit it well imo...

Enjoy it mate!!

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Needs the lights, stickers and number plates putting in the bin.

Love the wheels though, and the exhaust.

W

WAR 23N

I don't like the rear light but I like the front ones! Stickers are abit naff but at the end of the day its your car! If you like it keep them on! Don't change it because people on here don't like it!Atleast its.... Unique!!! Lol.I like the wheels too by the way! What are they?

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
Not sure on the wheels, don't think I'd put them on myself, but I've seen a lot worse.

Stickers are wrong though! I think you should get smaller number plates too... it's all a bit mad atm and they will help to smooth the overall look :)

W

WAR 23N

I wouldn't say the wheels was for everyday use! Maybe shows and what not! Think they only suit the silver though

Renault Clio 172 Cup
car looks nice bud, but like people have said above bin the lights and stickers, any other plans for it?

182 Cup/Mk5 Gti
Has potential. As previous people have said once you remove certain things it will look nice. I think too pull off those wheels you will need to slam it which means you will have to get custom 90mm rear springs to get a good stance.

renault clio 172
Personally i think the wheels are smart, love the front lights, just the back end that lets it down with the stickers just looks a bit busy, other than that looks a straight motor.