ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Passion

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I've still got the Megane but I've given up trying to afford fast cars now, the tax, the running costs, the insurance etc.

I still like going fast so this year decided to do my bike license as it's something I've always wanted to do.

The first bike I bought was be trusty cub. Love it and still got it.

IMG_4777.JPG

I then bought a ybr 125 as needed something to practice on with proper gears. Sold this shortly after passing my test. Great bike, 100mpg all day long!

IMG_4201.JPG

Before passing my test this xj550 came up for sale, someone's cafe racer project with no mot. I bought it as I loved the look of it.

IMG_4849.JPG

Then I passed my test (first time i might add) and bought my first bike - this gsxr750.

IMG_4691.JPG

I loved it but it had major issues so had to go back to the dealer and I was given a full refund. I've now purchased this gsxr 750 and love it.

IMG_4881.JPG

And here are my three current bikes together.

IMG_4894.JPG

IMG_4895.JPG

IMG_4897.JPG

IMG_4908.JPG

IMG_4902.JPG

I would encourage anyone to do their bike test. It was great fun and they're great fun to ride. I know they're dangerous but most of the accidents I have been have been the riders fault - if you ride like a tool all the time you will fall off or have a crash - same as in a car really (without the falling off of course).

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Cool collection. The gsxr will be good fun! Very bright also! Not nearly enough wear on outside rear tyre!