ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Phatty - for all u non FCS goers

its still needs loads yet, bumpstrips are going, tints still needed. and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to bigger wheels - i aint having some big slow as handling ruining 17s on it. although there xtra height might help, i grounded out a few times yesterday

i think it looks wicked now with the small wheels and that kit!!! i saw it a month or so back before the bumpers had gone on, and i thought the wheels looked odd, then he lowered it and they looked better, now they look perfect!!! makes the car look bigger, plus think of the acceleration benefits!

its that car that has made me want a clio 16v :p

ben j cars looks wicked look great with the kit and is well well low his car was parked to mine at the show and got loads of good looks well done mate and i know what ben js got lined up next but sworn to secrecy but will look well good.

good work mate looks good:)

oh and thanks for putting up a pic of me car mate looks a good pic.