ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new plate!

Da

Less

lol, it was the TEC16V that you used to be, T=Tom and C-Creed so guessed that E=Edd!(edward) ;)

133/225/CLS AMG

Liking the plate! What is the legal way of spacing the letters on that one coz its got a lot of letters?

I got - X666 ALX (Its Satans Clio lol)

Halfords would only space it exactly like that, I wanted it as X 666 ALX but they wouldnt have it!!

Da

Less

Well, fitted them yesterday changed tax disc and they look sweet!!!!!! Will be getting pics up later today! Plate cost me £200, transfer £80 and plates made up £20, so all in for £300! Not bad me thinks! :D :D

Arctic Blue 182

Quote: Originally posted by Daz_2427 on 28 November 2004

Nice plate, lovely motor mate! :D
Cheers, well my names Richard Fazackerley, my nicknames Faz, obviously, so I thought itd be a cool plate to have. Dads got one too.

225 & Audi S4

This is my personalised plate is Y 1 UMO,my name is YIUMO, so i put my plate to make it like this Y1UMO, what do ya think? :D

i wanted CAT 1 but its always up for 100 k !!
however according the rac, its on a clio 1.2 16v extreme i cant believe it, what a waste !!!

me i got CAT171* it only cost 400.00 too !!!

i got one a while ago and my v5 for the car i brought came through today, now i need to change it all over, what do i have to do? my plate is M70GEY

Da

Less

Quote: Originally posted by midge on 30 November 2004

i got one a while ago and my v5 for the car i brought came through today, now i need to change it all over, what do i have to do? my plate is M70GEY
Im not entirely 100% of how the system works mate, but this is how it did for me... I bought the plate from a private seller. Paid them the transfer fee and they got their local Vehicle Reg office to put plate on retention. They then sent me the completed paperwork with my name nominated for the plate. I then sent this form, together with my V5 to my local Vehicle Reg office. Received a new tax disc and a V948 form stating that the transfer is complete and that i should now fit new plates and tax disc to car. Old tax disc has to be sent back to them to be cancelled and then its just a matter of waiting for a new V5 to be sent out from DVLA Swansea. Hope this helps in some way mate?