ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new R27 with pics....

Elise 111R
Can i ask, would you say the Recaro seats are much better than your old 182's and if so are they worth the 1k price tag to put in a 182 really like them alot :D

The whole car does look amazing but im still amazed that i havent seen more around?

nice colour choice, but what the hell is that crap on the roof?

come on reno, stop f***ing about with stupid stickers and put the MEGGY lump in, will someone PM them please....

Clio 182
love it, ill look out for it when i'm at my rents, only in hale too.

Was your old racing blue the one i keep (or now maybe kept) seeing, saw it a lot on the ashley back lanes on after work blasts.. had stripes and a private plate, seen it in timperley a few times too.

something tells me its time to go and spend some money :)

It would have been mate.

I work in Knutsford & live in timperely & Lymm, so i blast down that long road alongside tatton park, the one you can go xxxmph down!!!

You have a racing blue also?

Clio 182
yeah got a racing blue without strips - ive definately passed you on the other side a few times around there, not for a month or so though ;)

'06 Black FF 197
I heard the RECARO's match perfectly, they have the same material as the standard seats,

The car needs XENONs or at least the CORNERING LIGHTS, they look almost the same, and fitting them ( C L 's ) on your own is legal, while xenons need the washing unit and the electronic leveling stuff.

LY V6 with Recaros
Looks very nice. I didn't realise the stickers on the side looked like that though, I thought they were like the ones on the R26.