ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride - contains serious tentage ;-)

Lol, you weren't a fan of my Fiat Coupe 20vt either, I remember when I posted up some pics of that you seemed disgused by the word 'Fiat' :S

Oh well each to their own. I personally don't get excited over a flame red 1.2 either.

Can't make bluey meet mate, I don't get home from work till half seven, so I wouldn't be able to get to bluey till about 8.30
If was on the weekend i'd have come, weekdays are a bit of a no no, sorry mate.

Turbos.
Come to the Bluewater meet you pussy!

Looks great, think i have seen that car on the road before.

I've always been turned off by Vees because they're not that quick and don't handle but i must admit i can't get over how sexual they look. You just need to see them in the flesh to get the full impact.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
sexy times!!! well jealous!!!! :)

i have always fancied a vee ever since karlosfandango gave me a spin out in his mk2 vee. sounds beast having the engine behind you.

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Good luck with the car Craig- be sure to take it to Fishy for any work-

S

Good luck with the car Craig- be sure to take it to Fishy for any work-

S

Yeah he's quite local to me, it's going to need the cambelt doing in June:dapprove: so i'll see how much he wants (it's mega ££££'s !!! anyway:( ) i'll get the oil changed too while it's there.
- Can you drop me a pm with regards to his costs ? (servicing etc)

Cheers
Craig.

Totally different mate. I've only driven it twice, i've never had a car like it before (rwd, rear engined)
The vee grips like sh*t on a rug in the dry & it's mint round bends. I have no idea about the wet yet though- i'm going to be very sensible when it's though.
I don't drive erratically at all, so that's a good thing, otherwise with the sudden weight movement i'd spin the vee. I don't push cars to their limit either.

The coupe had Billies on it, up rated anti-roll bars, plus a strut brace, the vee is totally standard.

The part I have to get used to, is the engine in the rear, as when it's been idling (at lights) i've though i've had a motor bike behind me a couple of time - so I turn my head to look for it ! (gotta get used to that bit, but I guess it shows i'm observant)

LY 200
I just found it funny how cat liked your 1.2 as much as you liked his vee.....No hard feelings or anything Alan!!!

Cooper S JCW
Looks really nice mate (from one ex-coop owner to another ;) )

May look even better with a Trophy/later V6 model rear spoiler though!

didnt know they came in this colour!! looks nice but still prefer the mk2!

It's one of only eight Illiad Blue mk1's in the UK:cool: so it's very rare (not as rare as Dash's vee as his is the only one in that colour)

I could have had an early mk2 for my budget, but i'm hoping to change career, so wanted to keep some cash. I can always get a mk2 later on if I fancy:)

Clio
Come to the Bluewater meet you pussy!

Looks great, think i have seen that car on the road before.

I've always been turned off by Vees because they're not that quick and don't handle but i must admit i can't get over how sexual they look. You just need to see them in the flesh to get the full impact.

3.0l 16v light weight cars arent quick are they?? must admit 182 is better for track but the v6 just requires skill of a rear wheels drive expert to hold it in lovely drifts!!

It's 24v, weight wise i think it's about 1330 or so kg. I do know that a mk2 is dead on 1400 kg.

From speaking to an ex mk1 vee owner, he said that it's pretty equal up to 120mph (where allowed) with that & a standard Fiat Coupe 20vt (the car I had previousy) 0-60 is around 6 secs. The pull on the car is great, it doesn't seem slow to me at all.