ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new ride...S Works..

ST
Shall be down around 6.30ish, we can partake in some chatter, a light take away meal and general skulduggery.

Vee dub
Alan - don't Mini do some decent wheels for the S's? Pretty sure I've seen some sweet ones on other examples.

Other than that - BBS would be cool. Xenons, good lad. Not a fan of the foggies.... well the number of them more than anything!

I'd love a white S works!!

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
keep a set of lights on it Al!

Get these OE rims, they'r perfect!

270%20copia2EECF.jpg

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Just back from a wee blast with Rory and Alan, that Mini flys..

Gave me a wee shot too, very very fast wee car guys!!!

Porsche Boxster987S
Beautiful mate, really nice burble, fair impressed i must admit as ive never been much of a mini man bar the Gp but the JCW is up there, rapid wee thing indeed!

the females love it. Hes a poser though in the bini with the raybans on. UUUFT!

tiTTy & SV650
Aye, no bad. I like the lights makes it a bit different get em polished up and swap the bulbs and get the carbon intake on and it'll look cool

ST
Sounds good Hooli!

The car performed no end last night, so much fun to drive, torque all the time and again better on fuel than the R27 was even when gunning it!!

tiTTy & SV650
cool, it defo pulls on the 172 easy enough. I got stuck behind a passat who was going fast enough to not pass although I passed him anyway lol