ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Saxo VTS: Two Tone content.

At standard height they are very predictable and controllable I think, which explains your experience compared with Matts!

The instablity Matt describes is bump steer from being low I reckon.

Had mine lowered at the weekend, takes corners faster but is thrown out of line easier and is as a result, a little less predictable. Standard set up wins for road IMO!

Definatly agree. It's about 60mm lowered and so has little to no dampening from the shocks.

When you hit a bump the shocks can't react quick enough and so your "chucked" to somewhere your not always expecting.

I would have liked it to be probably 10 to 20 mm higher but can't be arsed to get it raised at the min...

Hi guys, a few new photos taken this morning...

The car is fithly but though I'd get the camera out while the sun was shiiiiiining :cool:

Probably only going to keep the car another 2 or 3 months as me the the other half are just going to run 1 car in the house to save money.

6825991030_e6e6084786_z.jpg

IMG_3987 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

6972133439_2b0ff42ee6_z.jpg

IMG_3993 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

6972129375_87330b9cc9_z.jpg

IMG_3992 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

6972124453_7f2e467483_z.jpg

IMG_3991 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

6825996736_7a294d0469_z.jpg

IMG_3989 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

6826002024_f644d83c8f_z.jpg

IMG_3990 by Matt Walker 1986, on Flickr

Megane 225 F1
Still looking good. Exhaust annoys me though. It's not square with the car. Silly things like that really bug me :eek:

Yeah its not exactly straight but I think its ok, certainly not worth me fiddling with in under the car lol

Needs new plates too as they are gash, but they are at the bottom of a big list of "to buys" at the min.

Nice and tidy, they look best like that, simply lowered on the standard wheels.

Needs a Supersprint pea shooter on it.

Just come back from a drive upto Grassingon in the dales, got a bad back now though lol.

Never fails to amaze me though, just how fast you can take any corner in it!

Makes the Clio feel like a rolly-polly bus...
I'll try upload some more pictures later when I can be bothered. Shooting in RAW, nightmare :(

120d M Sport
Just come back from a drive upto Grassingon in the dales, got a bad back now though lol.

Never fails to amaze me though, just how fast you can take any corner in it!

Makes the Clio feel like a rolly-polly bus...
I'll try upload some more pictures later when I can be bothered. Shooting in RAW, nightmare :(

So true.

kwak ZX9R+golf gttdi
excellent find mate,looks a little belter does that!!
really ike these,prefer the non facelift front though.