ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new smile inducing clio 182

RB 182 FF
hi all. after searching lomg and hard i finally popped up to stoke from stourbridge in the midlands to pick up my 54reg blue 182 FF cupped clio, tested the hell out of it and drove for an hour, the guy was a legend. belts done, FSH, previous owner didnt spare a penny getting everthing required done and all at renault garages !!!

had fun driving home down m6 and A roads then finally the last stretch through toms and i was watching the mpg indicator and i dont think i saw it drop below 39!

to quote a txt to my brother "i f*****g love this car"

pics to follow

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
I loved the day i got mine, drove up to the garage in a 1.2 clio drove away in a 2.0L couldnt stop smilling. Still smiling now just wish insurance was cheap lol

320d
I could get 44mpg out of my 172 at a stready 70 on the motorway. 40 was easy at normal motorway and a-road speeds.

Black RS200
In my 182 i got 32mpg on m/way, my RS200 i only get 26mpg and thats driving like a nun!! just hope it gets better or it will be going.

RB 182 FF
good to see that it wasnt duping me then!!

filled ti with shell v-power too. ouch but insurance is fine, 550 for 28 yr old 5yrs NCB too with LVE

Black 'Cup Packed' 197
You guys make me sick with 40mpg!! I'm lucky and I mean LUCKY if I get 30!

Glad you enjoying the car though mate, what did u have before?

You guys make me sick with 40mpg!! I'm lucky and I mean LUCKY if I get 30!

Glad you enjoying the car though mate, what did u have before?

I can understand heat being an issue as i have a V6 airbox with no caf atm (Need to find somewhere to put it) but surely the loss of 8mpg is abit OTT?

Welcome btw!

RB 182 FF
i had a 2.2 sri astra before, drove from stourbridge to birmingham for work today and didnt get below 38! so im bloody chuffed.

not an actual snake doctor, do like snakes and im a technician on the ambulances, but the name was inspired by the main character in "The Unit" a tv show form the yanks

Not quite sure what's going on with my MPG readout. Sensible driving on the motorway was reading out 23MPG?! Reset the trip and it was spitting out around 40MPG.

Any idea how long they take to give an accurate readout? Or any common faults with the trip computer/relevant sensors?

Clio 182
It's an average read out. So before you reset it, it was displaying an average sinse you last reset it.

It's an average read out. So before you reset it, it was displaying an average sinse you last reset it.

Thanks.

Had a skim through the handbook again. Didn't realise it had to be reset each time.

Decided to visit the country lanes yesterday evening which explains 23MPG!