ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new titanium ph1 172 on 17's

clio 172
as i sold my phase 2 172 the other day, i wanted to buy a cheaper phase 1 and have some money towards my wedding.

anyway i managed to pick this up with 11 months mot and 6 months tax for £1,850.
the bodywork and wheels are mint condition and it doesnt need anything doin right now.
it has some service history..and all old mots to prove mileage (73k) so i will go to renault to see what they can find out for me.

i want to replace the rear lights and bumpers to phase 2 items, and have the exhust cut in to it propperly..
and needs a new steering wheel...like all 172's!

opinions welcomed

014-3.gif

015-1.gif

013-5.gif

012-5.gif

011-5.gif

009-5.gif

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lights, Wheels and Exhaust change and done.... Looks very very tidy.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
OZ F1's are Mint ona Ph1 if not get some Nice BBS' :)

Exhaust just looks to Big to keep IMO

A Flamin' Red one
I like it mate. Ignore the sheep. You already know what to do to the car to tidy it up so you'll just have to put up with the endless stream of verbatim comments!

clio 172
+1

:lolup: Yeah because well s1k 17s look so much better...and improve the handling too IIRC PMSL.

just because you have 172...doesnt mean you have to be on the limits everywhere pal..u learn that when u get abit older and maturer :rolleyes: :quiet:

i drive sensibly..if i want to go fast..i do the man thing and go out on me bike. :D:D:eek::quiet:

Bus w**ker
just because you have 172...doesnt mean you have to be on the limits everywhere pal..u learn that when u get abit older and maturer :rolleyes: :quiet:

i drive sensibly..if i want to go fast..i do the man thing and go out on me bike. :D:D:eek::quiet:
SRSLY? You didn't? PMSL I'm 28. One thing I learnt as I got older and maturer, as well as how to really drive and when speed was and wasn't appropriate, was that 17s look f**king dogshit on a Clio no matter the model or engine size.

Improved handling btw doesn't require you to be "on the limits everywhere" as it improves the drive all together.

One final thing...we aren't pals.

KTHX

b/g 182, meg tourer
standard wheels, rear lights, remove steering wheel cover thing and maybe a standard exhaust (or a smaller one). sorted.
i really like ph1's pretty standard. they are great cars. looks like a chav has had hold of this one.

clio 172
SRSLY? You didn't? PMSL I'm 28. One thing I learnt as I got older and maturer, as well as how to really drive and when speed was and wasn't appropriate, was that 17s look the dogs bollox on a Clio no matter the model or engine size.i rearly want your wheels..but i have to have the 15" oz wheels...just cuz i cant afford expensive tyres.

Improved handling btw doesn't require you to be "on the limits everywhere" as it improves the drive all together.

One final thing...we aren't pals, but i want to be your lover

KTHX

rearly? are you serious..i like women! :rasp::rasp: