ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy (1.2 TCE)

Mk5 Ibiza Cupra
So after owning the old blue 1.2 for about a year:

0188.jpg

0177.jpg

I decided I fanced something different. Apart from that, the old one came with a string of things going wrong; cracked windscreen, slow-punctured tyres, tyres with not a lot of tread, dents, scratches, leaking sunroof, the list went on. But I loved it, because it was my first car, and it was mine.

But now I've got a new pride and joy, picked her up last night - She's a 2010 '59 plate Clio 1.2 TCE Dynamique - TCE = "Turbo Controlled Efficiency", yes, it has a turbo! :p
00815.jpg

00716.jpg

00618.jpg

00517.jpg

00418.jpg

I hope to get some better pictures when the weather perks up and I can give her a good wash.
She's rapid!

Current "mods" include silvervisions from my old 1.2 and removal of the Arnold Clark sticker... :eek:

CLIO 172 CUP....
yeah thses mk3 are alrght my mate SAM_TCE1.2..^..has one and i was out in it today and do go well for what thay are...

ay SAM_TCE1.2 you see how the vtrs couldnt keep with you today...:approve:..

130 bhp 1.2
haha i know i kept leavin him! both of them lol ay i payed membership on this n i cant find the bit where people are selling stuff am i just being dumb? someone help?
i need coilovers!!!!

CLIO 172 CUP....
ay was thinking man just get them p.i coilovers f**k it then at least you can lower you car as much and when you like init.

i no p.i aint all that good but at least you got a set of coilovers...;)..

CLIO 172 CUP....
i no i say p.i springs are s**t but, the p.i coilovers must be abit better...

like said all the other coilover are like £4bills so your be saving around £120 chuck on some other mods...:approve:..

CLIO 172 CUP....
wests renault...yeah i no the 1.2 wouldnt touch a vts by a mile..lol. also when i said about the ..(vtrs)..couldnt keep up ther was two vtr with us today thats why i said (vtrs).. sorry if it looked like i said vts...lol

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
They feel much quicker than you'd expect, all the torque is just where you want it in the rev range.