ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new toy!! 2002 CLIO 172 FF

182 inside
Just bought my first renaultsport clio 172 FF. 2002 with 30 000 miles covered, 1 owner from new and full service history.

Bargain at £5300!

Last edited:
  RS Clio 200
V good price matey!!!

and ure a kent man - someone else to be in the "kent gang" LOL

get ure hiney along to the SE meets :D

not a clio anymore
Remember to do the cambelt this year (and the aux belt if it was not done at 4 years).

mini cooper (RIP 172)
looks good, mine is the same!!
but ive changed my side repeaters to clear! and just put in a ITG filter

Attachments

• car.JPG
    car.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 82

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
tidy :cool:

but what is a 172 ff :S Its a mk2 phase 2 172, A FF was cliosport speak for a 182 with cup options ;)

mini cooper (RIP 172)
tidy :cool:

but what is a 172 ff :S Its a mk2 phase 2 172, A FF was cliosport speak for a 182 with cup options ;)

really? shows how much i know!!!

i thought it was about the light cup and the full fat normal 172? so is that just fat then?

i also thought it was called a cupped 182?
:S

2002 Clio Sport 172
I got the same year, colour ect ect.... 41,000 miles for 6.5k, Spotless apart from a few stratches on the back and front bumper, chips away muffed it up so the garage have agreed that there body repair centre will fully respray both bumpers for free as its under warranty :D

NICE :rasp: