ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy :) / (FORD)

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Hello, picked this up last week, :) and i LOVE IT!

2007 56 plate Ford Feista Zetec S.
IMG_0026-1.jpg

Mods so far

Miltek Full exhaust system
pipercross oil filter
K&N induction kit

Mods i might do

Get red ford badges on car and center caps,
leather gear stick gaiter with red sticking (Orderd),
Maybe spray the alloys Black?,
Gloss black all the plastics like the door bump strips and front and rear grills and door handles,
and thats all i can think of right now

any ideas on things to do?

Thanks Arthur

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Fantastic move mate, great cars!

Gearbox and steering are nothing short of fantastic.

Leave out the red bages please. :) Get the wheels done black and get all those plastics done black to, it'll transform the look of the car.

Remember less is more somethimes, it's quite a good looking car and a nice shape so doesn't need lots of tat on it.

If you need any advice on them or have any queries fire me a PM. Get it detailed and it'll look great!

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Get the Eibach's and a strut brace on it, it transformed the car when I had mine.

Actually if I could afford two cars I would never have sold it.

PH1 iceburg
Definetley eibachs, had them on mine and transformed the look and handling. Maybe look at getting a seto of ST wheels.

Facelift R53 Cooper S
Definetley eibachs, had them on mine and transformed the look and handling. Maybe look at getting a seto of ST wheels.

I always heard that the ST wheels actually made the MK6's handle worse, hence a few ST owners 'downgrading' to ZS wheels and the ST cup cars even going one step further and fitting 15's.

Mk5 golf gti
people only say there great when they havent owned one

i did and it was terrible lol

s**t interior seating position and dont start me on MPG lol

oh and the gearbox was good until it started making weird squeeling noises

;) get a 182

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks great mate

Leave the red badges out thought, Get it on some eibachs and it will change the car.

Get the wheels black and the grills and it will be a mini version of mine, with regards to the above comment, gear boxes are comon for a few issues but even when broken would still feel better than a 182 imo :rasp:

Seating position i fixed by fitting a new seat lol was the only let down with the interior but then again I have reasons for a bucket seat :D... and the interior is so much nicer than a clio 1*2, not looking to start another st/zs vs 1*2 thread just my opinion.

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
hi, thinking of geting the door plastics sprayed like the door stripes and handles and maybe mirror cover, how should i go ahead in doing this? whats the best way? i have no idea?,

Arthur

LY R26
lovely car mate, iv got the sea grey tdci! I'm pretty much leaving it te way it is bar carbon badges, like eveyone hassaid they are cracking motors as standard and look great after a good old clean, good luck what ever you end up doing to it!

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Decent looking cars in that guise.TDCI is meant to see a good return on the smaller engine...

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Next mods in mind are Black / Red Ford badges, armrest, paint calipers and hubs black or red, fit my vibe slick 6x9's fit my Vibe sub inc vibe wireing kit! replace my x4 5" vibe slick door speakers i had in my clio for some 5x7 vibe slicks, and a MASSIVE PROPER CLEAN! :) will post photos as soon as it happens :)

Arthur

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
I wouldn't go for the red gel overlays they look awful IMO. its a blue oval for a reason :p Arm rest is a good option I have thought about one for mine but I can think of other things to spend the pennies on.

^^ Christophe, can I have your address so I can come and remove the front & rear bumpers off your ZS while you sleep, I will leave my battered stone chipped ones for you in return. Also where do you keep your locking wheel nut ? :rasp:

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Hi, Had nothing better to do this weekend so gave the Fiesta Zetec S a Clean!

My First Clean of 2011!

Before -

SP_A0136.jpg

SP_A0137.jpg

SP_A0138.jpg

SP_A0139.jpg

After -

SP_A0147.jpg

SP_A0149.jpg

SP_A0150.jpg

SP_A0146.jpg

Any Comments Welcome thanks !

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Ha!

Have you got the red badges idea out your head yet?

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
i am actually not sure about the red badges now :S but i do know i want to change from the blue ford ones!

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Why on earth would you do that, other than for the sakes of it? Ford is all about 'the blue oval'

^^ this!

Spend your money on getting the grills and surrounds painted satin black, get the bumper strips colour coded and some ST side skirts and you have a winner ;)

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
So Woke up saturday and decided to do something to the car!

Started with a cup of lemsip!

IMG_0112.jpg

the plan fitting my vibe stuff thats laying around the garage but cant connect sub to my standard head unit so decided not to fit any of it and leave it all standard!

IMG_0115.jpg

So went to ford and orderd a new little platic bit which the mirror adjuster sits in as mine is broken and i got a quote to replace my seat tilt and that came in at £50.93 inc part and fitting, should i do that? or can i do it myself?
then went to Halfords and got screen wash, black paint and rear wiper. got home and put the rear end up on axel stands!

IMG_0122.jpg

and started to paint the drums-

IMG_0121.jpg

i will post photos of finished product asap as forgot to take a photos! lol

i also took the k&N 57i off and replaced with original airbox and im going to put a K&N penel filter in that!.

then i went to a garage for an custom exhuast quote and after i did this :(

IMG_0129-1.jpg

But all my car needs is a new numberplate! but im paying for the damage on the vectra!

Arthur

Matt_90

ClioSport Club Member
  Sprint/climb 106 gti
Looks like you had abit of an uneventful day fella.... but if you had of started off with a good cup of tea you would be off to a better start. How much is the vectra to repair?

The ford audio systems are very good for standard and will no doubt sound better if not as good as the vibe stuff.

Get yourself some matt/stain paint and get the front upper/lower grills painted, and the rear valance. ;) Don't suppose you fancy some ST wheels?

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
Looks like you had abit of an uneventful day fella.... but if you had of started off with a good cup of tea you would be off to a better start. How much is the vectra to repair?

The ford audio systems are very good for standard and will no doubt sound better if not as good as the vibe stuff.

Get yourself some matt/stain paint and get the front upper/lower grills painted, and the rear valance. ;) Don't suppose you fancy some ST wheels?

haha, vectra repair was big bucks over 1k so insurance job :( i know its stupid the bloody car isnt worth that! :mad:

i am wanting to colour code it all mate and i will in time, no i like the zs wheels the st wheels are to big lol

Ford Fiesta Zetec S
bit of an update as its been a wile - i will let the pictures do the talking! :)

IMG_0072-1.jpg

some colour coding

no pics but the load exhaust started blowing so it was replaced with standard!

K&K panel went in insted of the cone K&N

IMG_0104.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0276.jpg

Clean and DMB Gel Overlays Red/Black

:)