ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Toy (Motorbike)

Sorry i know it's not Clio related or even car related but i'm really excited about my new motorbike it's a Honda VFR400R NC30 what do ya all think?
Gunna Be taking it Easy as i'm fairly new to riding...just gotta wait for this s**te weather to clear up!!:dapprove:

Sweet.jpg

DSCF0502.jpg

182 inside
take it very easy on the roads mate. if your new to riding then just be as smooth as possible with your throttle.

RIP Dan
Stunning bikes, still handle really well and lovely to ride.

I think Aliasomega on here had the RVF and knows quite a bit about the VFR and RVF. There is the greyimport forum to go on, loads of info there.

Enjoy.

RS mk2 172
Enjoy m8 but take it easy as bikes make these clios look like snails and boy do they hurt when you fall off

Mk1 Eunos Roadster
Very nice! Take it easy though, grip can still disappear pronto at this time of year! Hope you enjoy it, and keep it on the black stuff.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
Nice one mate.

how much did you pay, mileage etc? I'm gonna be looking for one of these later on in the year hopefully.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI
If i trusted myself with a bike this would be the one...

Massive fan of the VFR's :approve:

E90
Nice bike, too bloody small for me at 6ft though, I looked like I was riding a mini moto when i had a go on one LOL

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
Great little bikes. As long as you maintain them well they go on for ever.

I think it was something like Greybike400.com which I got alot of information from when I had mine.

Mine was abit of a dog, but unfortunately a BMW decided it didn't like the look of it so crashed into me.

Wasn't too bad though, bought the bike bike off the insurance company for £50 after getting £1400 for it.

Attachments

• DSC00457.JPG2.jpg
    DSC00457.JPG2.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 16
  • NC30-1.JPG
    NC30-1.JPG
    485.8 KB · Views: 33

Hawkeye

ClioSport Club Member
  Damage repaired
Great bikes,used to have one,they are like BMX's,you can throw them round so easy,gives the big bikes a run for their money on the twisties.