ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

MY NEW TOY WAT DO PEOPLE THINK

Yup lovin the valver...best Valver Ive seen waas on those rims...black one off this site (Craig or summat) looks top dude!!!

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

I wanted that Valver. The ex owner of that valver is the whole reason i have one! I used to see his old white on the way to school everyday!!

Well have to get some pictures done james. Mine would look mint next to yours on a good photo!

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Valver look awesome.

i thought the 172 wheels were the incorrect offset for a valver though.

--chris

Quote: Originally posted by Waitey on 09 July 2005

I wanted that Valver. The ex owner of that valver is the whole reason i have one! I used to see his old white on the way to school everyday!!

Well have to get some pictures done james. Mine would look mint next to yours on a good photo!
Sounds like a mint idea mate will get summat sorted soon

Quote: Originally posted by Waitey on 10 July 2005

James what exhaust does your valver have?
FULL MAGNEX SYSTEM WITH BBPERFORMANCE TUNING DE-CAT PIPE

I NEED A NEW CENTRE SECTION COS ALL THE PACKING HAS GONE OUT THE BOX AND IT MAKES STUPID NOISES AT 3500 RPM AND ITS ALREADY ANNOYING ME

320d

Very clean looking valver

Have you got spacers on the 172 wheels coz the offset is miles out so your tyres wont last long

Quote: Originally posted by clio16v1996 on 10 July 2005

Very clean looking valver

Have you got spacers on the 172 wheels coz the offset is miles out so your tyres wont last long
Dont have a clue mate i only got the car yesterday dinner time will have to look into it i would think it will have spacers because it seems like the pervious owner like spending money on the car ive got 3 folders of receipts for everything thats been put on the car