ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new toy

Citroen DS3 DSport
I decided to plug my laptop into my 42" HD TV tonight and have some fun with Phoenix sim
smiley.gif
Not sure what's happened to my wall in the photo but it's certainly not that colour.

phoenix3.jpg

phoenix1.jpg

phoenix2.jpg

Yeah good sim :)
which flying site is that?

hows the flying going btw sneeks? getting bloody cold atm :(

here are my toys :)
thats two 50 nitor's and a 450 electric

Attachments

• Image569891.jpg
    Image569891.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 27
  • !cid_CC43C839-007A-4251-92D7-C1193E2F6575@WAG54GS.jpg
    !cid_CC43C839-007A-4251-92D7-C1193E2F6575@WAG54GS.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 500E-02.jpg
    500E-02.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 22
  Citroen DS3 DSport
Very nice Simon :)

The flying has been on hold other than when using the sim. Coming on well though and as you can see from the screen grabs above I'm happy flying nose in now. Today was a right off due to freezing fog which was producing ice on the blades within a minute of take off :( -3 temperatures did not help.

That's the Moscow flying field which is part of the latest Phoenix update.

Airwolf remains a favourite of mine :)

airwolf1.jpg

airwolf2.jpg

airwolf3.jpg

airwolf4.jpg

img%5D

Yeah airwolf very nice, a club member has a 50 size one, I bet orienation when far away with it being mostly black, is a bit of a problem? but they do look very good :)

Citroen DS3 DSport
It's a pain trying to fly them in the simulator and take screenshots at the same time, it certainly helps with learning slow and steady control of the heli :D

I've seen a couple of scale Airwolf helis at some of the fun fly days I've attended, they are lovely looking models.

Citroen DS3 DSport
My next heli is here and awaiting Chrimbo day, a bnf Blade mCX to use in the house :)

These models were at the club two weeks ago.

IMG_0325.jpg

Last edited:

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
That simulator looks pretty cool, is it good fun?

Only any good if you've got a model? or good for a laugh

Citroen DS3 DSport
The simulators are good fun but are fairly realistic so they are not easy to just pick up and play unless you use the airplane models which are far easier to fly.

The sim is far cheaper than the real models and a good introduction, I've easily spent over £1k so far on my own helis.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I managed to get some flying in today before the end of the year although it was bloody cold.

normal_DSC03160.jpg

normal_DSC03162.jpg

normal_DSC03169.jpg

normal_DSC03170.jpg

Last edited: