ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new Trophy

Lotus Elise
Hi guys

My name is Sam, im 19 and live on the Isle of Man. I just picked my clio Trophy up number 077 and love it. A few little things that need sorting, like a good polish and a new front splitter but other than that its brilliant.

Look forward to searching the site for helpful tips and tricks. Will get sum pics up when im home.

Cheers

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
How?!

I try to get insure on a 1*2 and most places want 3k-4k... Sky insurance want just shy over 5k! >.<

Enjoy it!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
Lol at 300 a month! Mental.

Anyway, awesome car to have at 19 Sam, fair play!

I literally went everywhere shopped around EVERYWHERE. and i could NOT get insurance any cheaper than 2800 fully comp and im 19. So i got a C2 VTS which i love, but wud have preferred a 172 :(

And 300 a month!! thats steep!

Anyway pal, enjoy your throphy, im sure you will love it!

Lotus Elise
cheers for the welcome guys.

my insurance is £900 this year with admiral multicar. The best thing is they wouldnt insure me on Civic Type R because it was too much of a risk for them, yet they insure me on a Trophy.

Stagecoach Ticket
thats not bad at all considering the value of the car enjoy it mate best Ph2 you can own except a LY182 with recaros and speedlines

get some pictures up :approve:

dci1.5 look RS
cheers for the welcome guys.

my insurance is £900 this year with admiral multicar. The best thing is they wouldnt insure me on Civic Type R because it was too much of a risk for them, yet they insure me on a Trophy.
they don't know anything about cars, that's cool

insurance is messed up thou i had a type r ep3 and was looking to downgrade to something spotted a cheap saxo vtr and thought il ring them and see much my insurances comes down and guess what sorry no we cant cover you on that car because you havent enuf no claims , was like i have a TYPE R my god im going from a group 17 to 11 or something silly people

Honda & VW
£900 for a 19 year old on a trophy is amazing, i was paying £1400 back in 2002 on my corsa sport when i was 19/20

Megane 225 F1
Welcome mate. You lucky c**t. I wish my insurance quotes were that cheap.

Wait, there seems to be a lack of a certain female from the IOM in here....

keo

Clio Trophy
I think you made the right choice of trophy compared to ep3 ctr mate, i had a ctr when i was 20 paid£1400 insure that, but i hated it, the steering was so dead init, the trophy is alot more fun though

Lotus Elise
The policy is in my name i have 3 years NCB as we learn to drive a 16. But the biggest help is we have admiral multicar policy.

Black Clio GT
lol at £300 amonth on insurance for a clio, i didnt pay that on a 500hp skyline!!!

hope you enjoy your trophy mate, such a good car!!!

Lotus Elise
8pN5m8