ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New Volvo 740

HBB

GLC63s & A35
The wheels are cool but too small. I thought they were low profile tyres until I zoomed in and realized you'd need truck tyres to fill those arches. Car is ace, but original wheels for me.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
The wheels are cool but too small. I thought they were low profile tyres until I zoomed in and realized you'd need truck tyres to fill those arches. Car is ace, but original wheels for me.

I can’t run bigger than 16s on a 740.

It’s just not cricket.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Got the tyres on. Just applying some wheel sealant and then I’ll test fit on the 740.
120E803D-5478-41D4-994D-BCAF13F83CB7.jpeg
66DB6427-17E0-4F61-A685-C9B425E6BD66.jpeg

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I definitely don’t get it.
I do - I think it's great. Something SO not 2019 with all the drag-coefficients and sweeping lines of generic yawn cars these days.

Also, when was the last one you saw on the road? It's something different - something to look at. It might not be desirable in the eyes of a lot of people, but I think its cool.

Seems a good spec too!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I do - I think it's great. Something SO not 2019 with all the drag-coefficients and sweeping lines of generic yawn cars these days.

Also, when was the last one you saw on the road? It's something different - something to look at. It might not be desirable in the eyes of a lot of people, but I think its cool.

Seems a good spec too!

Cheers bro. My sentiments exactly.

Cookie

ClioSport Club Member

Seems a good spec too!
I see a few fairly regularly because I live in a place surrounded by old people. Doesn't make them good to look at, or cool

massiveCoRbyn

ClioSport Club Member
  Several
Definitely need some full pics. They look much better than the other ones. Big ol' car likes this needs big wheels.

182 clio
Very nice love the wheels.
what a difference they make.

always had a soft spot for these big tanks since I got a shot of my uncles 760gle auto @ 10 😂
felt amazing had to sit on one of my legs to see over the steering wheel 😂
I think that's what cemented my love of cars.

535d / t5 caravelle
didn't like it with the other wheels on. looks super cool now!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

2014 Clio 200t edc
This is absolutely epic! Love seeing these beasts around. Would love an estate version, I remember they could have the 2 extra seats in the boot they were that big!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
I still don’t get the whole having 3 of the f*****s, especially slow non special ones.

However those wheels are 90s awesome and I f**king love them, they even suit the Volvo.

Ps. You're f**king mental.

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
I still don’t get the whole having 3 of the f*****s, especially slow non special ones.

However those wheels are 90s awesome and I f**king love them, they even suit the Volvo.

Ps. You're f**king mental.

I’ve only got two and one of those is fast!

Slow daily, fast garage queen.