ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels...

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
hi guys!
just got myself 3 wolfrace katana's for a bargain price off a guy who smashed one... i can easily get a fourth and it makes them a total bargain! they're PCD 100 and et:40 with 205/40/17's. my clio's a y plate 1.4 si. from the looks of things on here they should go straight on, tho i know the ideal offset is 38. but is it worth buying spacers?? it's only 2mm! ive been recommended to get some. and will i need new bolts to fit them? i assume i will with spacers, but if i slot em straight on can i get away with my standard bolts? ive got locking nuts.
cheers!

Chocolate Bar™
might need longer bolts, never really used spacers so couldnt tell you if they're needed for 2mm. they should go on fine though :)

MK1 PH3 RSi
I personally would'nt worry about a 2mm difference, its not worth the hastle fitting spacers and longer bolts for such little difference.

A well built VW
They should go on with no problems , Does your si have alloys at the moment ?? You need different bolts for alloys so if not you may need these Forget the spacers but you may need new spigot rings these are cheap enough from your local wheel stockists

renault clio 1.4 si 2000
yeah, it's got standard 14's, they've got spigot rings on em from the corsa they were on b4. cheers dudes!!! :)