ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new wheels...

A Euro'd one...
Hi fellas. Just a few pics of my car with my new wheels on.

27012007cz1.jpg

my.php

my.php

my.php

my.php

Theres gonna be a lot of smoothing going on as well as more slammage.

Watch this space for new mods in the near future. ;)

Chocolate Bar™
bloody fantastic, glad my bonnets gone to a good home! cant wait to see it in the flesh, best be bringing it to FCS ;)

Civic Type-R
That looks quality :) lovethe wheels. Where did you get those rear lights from? Been looking for a set of those

A Euro'd one...
Thanks for the comments guys, Im glad some people appreciate my efforts.

They are 15" RH AA Topline Cups. Thanks for the bonnet Mark ;)
Car will be coming to FCS with a few surprises if all goes to plan.

I have the centre caps but they are being refurbed at the mo.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
right, i recently said that dutty_112's car was the best on the site, being low and personalised, and when u posted some pics of just the wheels i was VERY interested in the outcome, and now i have to rethink!!

i think once your car is slammed, with some skirts on, it will be the best!i dont car about how modified, the wheels really set a car off, and yours are pure awesome!

you are on par with hero-ness terms as Subway is!

keep us posted on progress!

A Euro'd one...
right, i recently said that dutty_112's car was the best on the site, being low and personalised, and when u posted some pics of just the wheels i was VERY interested in the outcome, and now i have to rethink!!

i think once your car is slammed, with some skirts on, it will be the best!i dont car about how modified, the wheels really set a car off, and yours are pure awesome!

you are on par with hero-ness terms as Subway is!

keep us posted on progress!

Cheers Pepsi!

The right wheels and a big drop always make a car. Once its sitting much lower and Ive done the things Ive planned then Im hoping It'll be one of the nicest Euro look Clios on the site.

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
yeah, i think you've got balls to put them on, because most people dont like them!

ive got a set of turbines on mine, with 60+mm drop, and im glad to be different, most people say they dont like them but half the pleasure is knowing there isnt many people who have a similar car!

i think it will look awesome mate, all i can say os dont worry if member/friends etc say they dont like whatever you do, i think you are on the right lines of modifying a car to personal taste, keep up the good work mate!

similar to mine $torm, stunning mate!

can you PM me regarding bra, i am phoning every1 tom for payment, i need to ring you so PM me your mobile.

thanks

Russel

A Euro'd one...
yeah, i think you've got balls to put them on, because most people dont like them!

ive got a set of turbines on mine, with 60+mm drop, and im glad to be different, most people say they dont like them but half the pleasure is knowing there isnt many people who have a similar car!

i think it will look awesome mate, all i can say os dont worry if member/friends etc say they dont like whatever you do, i think you are on the right lines of modifying a car to personal taste, keep up the good work mate!

Spot on. Modifying a car should be done to your own tastes. I know mine have changed over the years and Ive got from loving big ass wide arched kitted cars to something more subtle.