ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

my new wheels

Monblue bombay badboy!
havent got them yet but bought them today this is not a very good photoshop let me know what you think?

newwheelscopy.jpg

Last edited:

GR7

Shiny red R32
They look OK Baggins but when you say you 'brought' them... where have you
'brought' them from? ;)

Monblue bombay badboy!
well i didnt want to jump on the turini wagon and and was facing 4 new tyres for the car which is gonna set me back £300+ and only paid just over that for these with new tyres and alway have my others to go back to so in the end if i dont like after a while i just sell them

What are the offset on these?

I bet when the proper pictures of them appear, peoples opinion may change!

Golf R
i think people should reserve judgement til they're on the car... i like the alloys and reckon they could look better once on it... just like the guy on here who's fitted Meg alloys.

tho i also reckon a refurb of the standard 172 alloys in anthracite might look cool

Monblue bombay badboy!
Put the wheels on today, undecided if i like them at the mo lol, they have 195/50/16 tyres on so with my ride height at the mo car is looking a bit tractorish, but gonna get some sport lines and a splitter to try bring the height down it is amazing what difference 5mm on the wall makes will try take some pics:) Not that bothered least i have some wheels whilst get my others refurbed:cool:

Monblue bombay badboy!
s**t quality pick will get some better ones tomorrow when car is clean i think lowered and splitter wont look to bad opinions please, like it , hate it ,whatever i dont care honesty is the best policy:)
P160108_1623copy-1.jpg

306 GTI-6
Look better than the PS. DOn't look to bad, though if I was being honest I would say that they look a little too 'busy', if you know what I mean?

Monblue bombay badboy!
Look better than the PS. DOn't look to bad, though if I was being honest I would say that they look a little too 'busy', if you know what I mean?

yer i agree with the `busy` quote i still have my standard wheels being refurbed as i speak so if they grow on me ill keep if not they will go

Ultra Red Clio 197
I nearly bought a perfect set of these from on here! Seller was after £200 and they came straight off this car when he got it home so tyres were still perfect.. I think you may have paid too much..but maybe not I decided to spend the extra cash and go with 182 alloys, which is what I originally wanted! In the end im glad I didnt get them...I went to see a set at a Renault Garage and decided againest them... Hope you like them when you get them fitted! enjoy!

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Lowered, Splittered and some 195/45 and that would look Nice, I retract my statement at the Start off this thread :eek:

Monblue bombay badboy!
I nearly bought a perfect set of these from on here! Seller was after £200 and they came straight off this car when he got it home so tyres were still perfect.. I think you may have paid too much..but maybe not I decided to spend the extra cash and go with 182 alloys, which is what I originally wanted! In the end im glad I didnt get them...I went to see a set at a Renault Garage and decided againest them... Hope you like them when you get them fitted! enjoy!

i found out after buying these what the seller actually paid for these and hey i think he made a tidy profit:eek: But i needed some new tyres for my other wheels and they are also i need of refurb so i thought sod it wheels and tyres for the same price as it would cost for new tyres. Once have got others back might get these done in anthracite and see how they look at the end of the day ill get my money back one way or another:)

b/g 182, meg tourer
not bad. at least its something different, get some better pics up!

i think they would look pretty good white

cafcross

ClioSport Club Member
look alright, definitely a change from all the turinis etc. just look a bit too much like some fancy wheel trims though

Golf R soon...
Still reserve my judgement until I see them tomorrow, especially since your photography skills are lacking ;)

2003 Clio 1.2 16v 172 rep
Yea, lowered i think it will look cool.

A bit different than all the other cliosports.

I would have gone down the turini route myself but at that price, with new tyres, it would have been rude not to!

Alright mate? Good to see you got the alloys on ok, how are they going? Don't look bad at all on your car imo, was actually thinking of getting the set on my mk3 clio done in anthracite too, think it will really suit them. And was nice meeting you too yesterday mate Josh

Photoshop of the alloys in anthracite/ grey...

Image044B.jpg

Last edited: