ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My New White Sprayed Rear Lights

Black Clio 182

not much lol, am gonna see what its like when it gets dark. ive got lexus lights anyway ave just sprayed my old lights as ive always wondered what it would be like.

Looks different, not sure I like it but it might grow on me.

Interesting to see how much light they let through....

Black Clio 182

thats what im waiting for, you can see the lights a bit in daylight so ive been told by my mates when they saw me driving.

E87 118i

ja, take a pic with your foot on the brake ;)

does kinda look cool in a way though....

looks sh*t and why spray your standard lights, when you got lexarse lights that you could of sprayed or burned

[Edited by clio_massive on 16 April 2005 at 8:02pm]

54 astravan 1.7tdci

Quote: Originally posted by clio_massive on 16 April 2005

looks sh*t and why spray your standard lights, when you got lexarse lights that you could of sprayed or burned

[Edited by clio_massive on 16 April 2005 at 8:02pm]
ha ha

did you just spray them with normal spray paint?

If so, then even if they are legal, Im sure there wont be much light coming through.

Could you take a pic at night with the tail / brake lights on?

Also, be wary of people driving into the back of you, because they cant see you braking!

leon cupra R

deffo in need of lowering, my first mod was to lower the car!

amazes me how people spend abit doing there car up then leaving the sus standard:confused:

I can just imagine the insurance claim.

"Didnt realise the car in front was stopping, cause hed sprayed his lights white":D

Can you see the indicators in the daytime aswell as brakes? Wanting my back ones in black, but all the black ones Ive seen are lexus style :(

Punto/Clio GTT

Quote: Originally posted by Nightfire on 17 April 2005

Can you see the indicators in the daytime aswell as brakes? Wanting my back ones in black, but all the black ones Ive seen are lexus style :(

pm darth_oli.

pretty sure they did a 50/50 laquer basecoat and sprayed it with that

Da

Less

they cant be legal, the reflector is completely obscured. Youd be a brave man driving at night with those on mate...!

Black Clio 182

im not putting them on for normal driving, just for shows. thanks for the gud comments lol

im getting my car lowered real soon, within the nxt month i hope.

im stupid, why isnt that legal if it lets light through.. surely its only like them people who put tights on their lights?