ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new yozzasport exhaust

Slow red one
2 rubbish videos after I collected it today, very impressed with it and sounds way better in person tbh. Both shot on my iphone 4.

Last edited by a moderator:
  S4 Avant
Sounds like mine. Take it's decatted?

Best bit is taking it up to about 6K, and then lifting off. Much rasping to be had.

LY R26 #288
They're great exhausts and sound so much better in the flesh. You definitely need to get it re-aligned though! or get some sockets in the mounts to push it over.

The noise at 5k+ is insane, I love it. Only got mine on Saturday. The fitment is excellent!.

LY R26 #288
Oh it was you!. Nice one. I was lucky, I had an RS192 and I swapped it with someone on here for the Yozza :D

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I swear there is something wrong with mine, it just doesn't sound as good as that :(

LY 182
Welcome to the LY 182 Yozza club.. LOL! :cool:

Mine's hanging quite a bit too, need to get down to Fred at some point when I have some f*ckin monies.

200 FF Storm Grey
Sounds like mine. Take it's decatted?

Best bit is taking it up to about 6K, and then lifting off. Much rasping to be had.

Indeed! Makes mine sounds like a spit fire dropping, sends vibrations all through the shell

LY R26 #288
Liquid yello w 182;7523353 said:
For those that own one how do u get em sitting perfect?

if you need to move it sideways, undo the hangers at the back a bit and they slide on the bolts so youcan adjust it like that. If you want it to sit higher i think you need sockets in the mounts? The other way to adjust it is to slacken off the cat clamp to the centre section and twist the whole system.