ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

My new yozzasport exhaust

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Sounds great..... Wish I had got one before wasting loads trying to rectify my Magnex :(

Slow red one
Got the guy who fitted it to have a lil look and sits better than before but not perfect. Will do for now though.
photo13-1.jpg

Titanium 182
I want my Yozzasport back again! It also fitted a lot better than both the standard exhausts I've had on my 182, and the noise!

Owhh :(

Titanium 182
What are the condition of your exhaust hangers like? That could be your problem!

Some people on here have used bits of garden hose and cable ties to raise it up a bit, for some reason I was lucky with mine and they've stayed in 'ok' condition!

Slow red one
Well I thought they were ok but yours are spot on, mine has lots of room to move about in the bit it hangs from. I'll just ask a few people at the next meet I go to who know their stuff.

Lionel Richie
sometimes you have to loosen up the CAT spring bolts and adjust it that way, any mechanic with half a brain can do it, as i said a blind man with no arms can fit it perfectly

Yozza'd RB cup
sometimes you have to loosen up the CAT spring bolts and adjust it that way, any mechanic with half a brain can do it, as i said a blind man with no arms can fit it perfectly

As in where the cat meets the manifold? I'll give that a go and report back

Cheers

James

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Sounds great mate! Defo don't need a de-cat with that, sounds perfect imo. Im jealous of you 182 owners with your 4-2-1 manifold and near sports cat like cat as standard :p

Fiesta ST3
this is mine sits perfectly with new mounts

I've quite literally been perving over this video on youtube for the past 4 weeks. Guessed it must be someones on here...that sound always puts a massive grin on my face!

Last edited by a moderator:

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
sometimes you have to loosen up the CAT spring bolts and adjust it that way

I think I need to try and get this done when my car is back up in the air as my exhaust is miles off to the side :(

Completely shot mounts do not help mind but it was quite far off before they went.

Note - I do not have a Yozza and it was sitting fine before a garage refitted the Cat so I imagine they have over tightened the spring loaded bolts.

White APE
Awesome exhausts. Love mine

Regarding the fitting. I had major issues with mine, even had new mounts fitted at the same time. After long "discussions" i had to take the car to where they are made, and it didnt fit in their JIG properly so they do sometimes slip through the QC checks i guess.

Slow red one
CBA to start a new thread for a short vid my friend took earlier after I dropped him home, thought i'd add it cause this exhaust is still so f**king awesome after 2 months of owning it. Shall get some better vids soon! My mates say its very loud but I think it's just a lovely sound and not even loud, it always turns a head and also had my neighbour say it woke him up at 4 in the morning when going to work once. Love it and best mod for a 182 imo!

Last edited by a moderator:
  S4 Avant
I had a great day the other day, drove past a bank and set the bank alarm off, half an hour later, set a jags car alarm off driving past a car park.

Sometimes it's embarrassing, sometimes it's hilarious.

Lionel Richie
I had a great day the other day, drove past a bank and set the bank alarm off, half an hour later, set a jags car alarm off driving past a car park.

Sometimes it's embarrassing, sometimes it's hilarious.

you still flapping your lips? would be even worse if the cat fell off....................................oh wait

LY R26 #288
CBA to start a new thread for a short vid my friend took earlier after I dropped him home, thought i'd add it cause this exhaust is still so f**king awesome after 2 months of owning it. Shall get some better vids soon! My mates say its very loud but I think it's just a lovely sound and not even loud, it always turns a head and also had my neighbour say it woke him up at 4 in the morning when going to work once. Love it and best mod for a 182 imo!

I think the system with the cat on is perfect to be honest. Not too loud. I put a decat on mine about two weeks ago, and it sounded epic but was just too loud for where I use the car. So I stuck my cat back on after running the decat for two weeks and it seems so quiet in comparison lol. So yeah with the cat in I wouldnt say its "very loud".